Conneqt Business Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 99 of over 99 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Conneqt Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions

Interview

Interview process is extremely easy, finishes in 1 day don't have to wait for long hours 3 rounds of interviews HR, Test and Operations rounds. Questions asked in interview is also Easy. If you have prior experience in BPO and you are customer centric it will be a a piece of cake for you

Interview Questions
  • Myself, Education/ qualification Past experience, Why you want to join
    Answer Question

Conneqt Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions

Interview

Interview in a very easy manner with easy questions by hr and then few technical terms by manager. You must have good and fluent English. If you are hired they call up you like as soon as possible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Bangalore) in Apr 2022

Interview

Whole interview process took 1 day. Only one round of interview with team of 2 people. Asked mostly on Project specifiic work, Few questions on handling team and manual test related. It was good interview and easy. Then HR round for salary discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly on Project specific details Managing team manual testing

Conneqt Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions

Interview

Nice but time consuming. The time shifts for women are not good. I was selected. But I was not happy with my timings. The salary is also not that much.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Conneqt Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions

Interview

Had an group interview before getting us sorted into different processes. We were given briefing on general things of Custer service. Then, had HR round where was asked to introduce myself, about my previous job. Was asked to speak on random topic, mine was women empowerment. After which I was explained on the process for which they wanted me to be in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Conneqt Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions

Interview

It's very time Consuming..no proper support... No communication in proper manner, we have to keep on calling them. Don't know what to do.... It's much of headache. God help us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Berhampur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Berhampur)

Interview

Very interactive ! Went through campus interview and placement. Questions asked were both scenario based and case studies. The interview was in own college campus and I was confident that it’s going to be a good opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly asked about my summer internship project: performance appraisal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Hyderābād) in Aug 2021

Interview

Only a single round, just be prepared with your basic english communications and basic HR questions which are asked in every interview. Be strongly prepared what your written in your resume.

Interview Questions
  • Self introduction, how this job important in your life.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Jamshedpur) in May 2021

Interview

the interview was good but the sitting area was worst no proper management for the candidate. The interviewer was polite in nature and asked the question very professionally. I like the office campus

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Conneqt Business Solutions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions

Interview

They have asked many things the current job and explained the job .they have many questions about networking and basis .they have also asked the college project and project of the ex company .good experience as a whole..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Interviews

Conneqt Business Solutions Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Conneqt Business Solutions as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.51 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for CCE and Customer Support Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Customer Care Executive roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Conneqt Business Solutions takes an average of 12 days when considering 86 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Customer Support Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 91 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Conneqt Business Solutions according to 86 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 22.07%