Blurred employer

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Conneqt Business Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 29 Aug 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 109 of over 109 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Indore)

Interview

just four rounds in which 2 HR, 1 versant and 1 typing test round. Easy interview and selection process. Anyone with good communication skill and basic knowledge of computer can able to crack the same.

Interview Questions
  • How i celebrated my last birthday ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Pune) in Mar 2023

Interview

good process and . 3 level of interview. the process took 2 weeks to get hired and the HR round was ok . where any one can go and negotiate the thing. it is a nice experince overall with the process

Interview Questions
  • proeject manager level work experience knowledge and practical expereinnce

The latest conversations about Tech India

Tech India

2h

a

Consultant

Is having a citizenship of US (or green card) or UK is still considered being successful or a thought of being achieved everything in life ? Just a thought.

8 Comments

Tech India

602.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/tech-india

Got a burning question about interviews at Conneqt Business Solutions? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Conneqt Business Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Conneqt Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions

Interview

it was good. they ask basic questions about education, languages known. talk about a topic in hindi and english.if we get shortlisted we will be interviewed by manager. he checks about our ability on sales and call flow.

Interview Questions
  • education background,any experience, sales, ability to work under pressure

Conneqt Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions

Interview

There are 3 rounds 1st Hr round Then versant test Last Client round and they also teach before starting the client interview & they are very well co oprative and well discipline

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Hyderābād) in May 2022

Interview

Self introduction Most precious memory in life Group discussion regards some topics Typing test Great experience it was interview was eazy and staff was also helping in nature Good team lead no work pressure

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Hyderābād) in May 2022

Interview

Tell me about your self, family,why do you want to join in our company, why should why hire you, hobbies, strength and weaknesses, why only this company , About salary, about role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Conneqt Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions

Interview

Interview process is extremely easy, finishes in 1 day don't have to wait for long hours 3 rounds of interviews HR, Test and Operations rounds. Questions asked in interview is also Easy. If you have prior experience in BPO and you are customer centric it will be a a piece of cake for you

Interview Questions
  • Myself, Education/ qualification Past experience, Why you want to join

Conneqt Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions

Interview

Interview in a very easy manner with easy questions by hr and then few technical terms by manager. You must have good and fluent English. If you are hired they call up you like as soon as possible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Bengaluru) in Apr 2022

Interview

Whole interview process took 1 day. Only one round of interview with team of 2 people. Asked mostly on Project specifiic work, Few questions on handling team and manual test related. It was good interview and easy. Then HR round for salary discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly on Project specific details Managing team manual testing

Conneqt Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions

Interview

Had an group interview before getting us sorted into different processes. We were given briefing on general things of Custer service. Then, had HR round where was asked to introduce myself, about my previous job. Was asked to speak on random topic, mine was women empowerment. After which I was explained on the process for which they wanted me to be in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 109 Interviews

Conneqt Business Solutions Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Conneqt Business Solutions as 64% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.54 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for HR Specialist and Customer Care Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for HR-Executive and Assistant Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Conneqt Business Solutions takes an average of 11.6 days when considering 90 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Customer Support Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 91 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Conneqt Business Solutions according to 90 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 21.60%