Conneqt Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

Sort:

BPO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Begumpet

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Begumpet) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview is just like an experience to show our skills and talent and i would like to attend the interview.

Interview Questions

• what skills are more important in a person who do the BPO job...?   3 Answers

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Hyderabad) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process took place in TBSS office Begumpet, Secunderabad.
    Firstly, a form was supposed to be filled up and then the further rounds started.
    1. JAM (Just a minute) wherein either you may choose your own topic else the HR would provide the topic; this was major elimination round.
    2. Typing speed test (online)
    3.simple aptitude(quants+logic+verbal) and essay writing
    4. HR
    5. Versant english written exam.
    6. Client round.
    Finally out of 150 people 2 were selected and i was one of them.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me about your self?
      Strength and weakness?
      How will you handle client(quests in that regards)?
      Salary nagotiation.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions in December 2008.

Interview

They asked me "to describe previous experience and educational records" Later, Presentation on given topic about 15 minutes. Why you only suitable for this? personal round,HR round.

Interview Questions

• How do you confirm you will be here for next 5 years with this employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

What was CTC and Expected CTC. I asked 15% hike from prevous. They asked me why 15%? We offer you 12% not more than that. I explained all the factors and elements of requirements, welfare of family, medical. They convinced the thing, later agreed to offer 14%.

Unknown Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Mumbai).

Interview

i was sent a mail saying an opening for freshers with a salary of 8-11 lakhs....nothing more was mentioned...so didnt have idea of what profile, or JD....went to the interview...was asked to fill up a form after which was called in for the interview. the interview was just for five minutes....one person asked me what languages i knew..he did not even read my CV...after i told him my qualifications he saw the CV....he then told me openly that the job pays peanuts nad the salary range mentioned was just to attract the applicants....atleast an organization like TATA should not have done that...it was kind of cheap trick to attract candidates...since many people come with huge hopes which get shattered in moments time...anyways after interview he told i would be contacted within a week after they finalize on a role to offer me.....i was confussed whether they were conducting interviews with an intention of hiring with particular role in mind or just for time pass.....felt like a highly unprofessional company at least in hiring aspects.

Interview Questions

• forget about thee mail sent and salary mentioned...now i tell you that you will be paid 6k per month salary...thats all we pay to anyone who joins....now if offer is given to you...what would you do..accept it or reject the offer   1 Answer

The salary mentioned and the salary offered had no relation of any sort...offered was like 5% of the mentioned salary

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions.

Interview

at first there was personal introduction, then written test, group test and at last there was managerial round.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Mumbai) in February 2016.

Interview

Someone who briefly knew social media without a detailed understanding of the platform was the interviewer, The client round was a breeze but the salary negotiation was painful. The location in Mumbai seemed like a prime one but is the flagship office and actual workplace was pathetic

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Mumbai).

Interview

There are multiple layers and usually takes four rounds with four different stakeholders.
    It is difficult to manage calenders and they make you wait a lot.
    The decision making is very slow and they negotiate a lot to release offer
    After release offer also u struggle and realize that your salary is low.

Interview Questions

• Experience details
      Market intelligence
      Ability to handle pressure   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Mumbai) in January 2015.

Interview

Three Round of Interview

With HR
    With HR Manager
    With Product Manager

With TL
    It was nice experience with Tata Business Support Services L:td

And I want to suggest my friends to join TBSS
    A Management Graduate with professional experience of 3+ years in the field of Branch Operations, BGV, Risk Management, Recruitment, HRMIS, Employee Engagement.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Mumbai) in August 2014.

Interview

There are around three personal interview rounds ..
    1- HR Round
    2- Project Coordinator Round
    3-Manager Round
    Interview process is not very difficult if you are confident, have good communication skills, presence of mind and experience in HR is added advantage.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Mumbai) in February 2017.

Interview

it lasted for 30 mins. they asked about my previous work exp. About my interests. my strengths, weakness. They asked about my current expectations. My current place of work. Am i ready to travel.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to work on holidays ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.