Conneqt Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Conneqt Business Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Conneqt Business Solutions

2.5

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I went for the interview on last Saturday . The process began with the face to face interview and the hr was quite impressed with my profile and he told me that I am selected. On Monday onwards he asked me to come to office next day . I asked for the reason but didn't get any valid response . I asked for the offer letter or any confirmation mail regarding my selection then he said " Being a fresher how could you ask for the offer letter" and hang up the call. On the very next day I got the message that my profile is not considered.

Is this unprofessional behavior is right with the candidate?

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself.
      2. What is recruitment funnel?   Answer Question

HR Specialist Interview

Interview

Good experience good hiring manager nice experience, looking forward to join
    Good benefits, work culture, tata group, tata business services, conneqt business services bpm, rpo, interview process, interview questions, telephonic interview,

French and Portuguese Customer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Pune).

Interview

Telephonic followed by client in French and Portuguese language followed by Hr and project Manager . Client asked questions related to spare parts of commercial vehicles in French and Portuguese language from their location in Africa.

Interview Questions

• Related to Tata Motors in French and Portuguese language   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions.

Interview

i went with 3 rounds of interview.
    1. JD
    2.HR
    3.Manager
    mostly i was asked about my self introduction and my skills which i mentioned in resume. they mostly checked my communication skills and my confident levels for the position available in the company.

Interview Questions

• Self introduction and mostly they concentrate on Communication skills.   1 Answer

Interview

Easy interview process. They will hire you easily.If experience they mostly asking about your experience. Nothing more. But you have to wait more time for interview. And salary less. But TL and all they are supportive.

Interview Questions

Interview

4 rounds and general interview. First introduction and then typing, HR round and last manager round. Manager ask multiple questions. Rest everything is easy. Some time interview waiting time is long.. so be prepared.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Mumbai) in September 2019.

Interview

Worst experience. If they don't want to hire you they'll make you wait for like ages for the final round and at the end of the day they reject you. Worst people.

HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Very unorganised HR. I ve applied for TL but was forwarded for HR. By no means I ve no experience into HR but was sound with voice support. Been told im shortlisted. Took around 2 weeks to decide about my package. Got confirmations frm the HR team unofficially. Then there was no responsw forever.

Lead Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (Jamshedpur) in February 2019.

Interview

Resume Shortlisted via various sites
    Profile verification on call
    Interview Schedule via call and you also received an email confirmation
    HR Round, they negotiate salary and want documents
    Joining Formalities at the same time induction process done

Interview Questions

• Introduction
      Family background
      Work profile
      Job lode
      shine cases   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Conneqt Business Solutions (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

provide the roles and responsibility of your current role. Why should we hire, what are the technologies you are trained with. who is your manager now. explain the methodology you follow. What are the best practices.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.