Context Information Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.2

Sort:

Penetration Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Context Information Security (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied via email and invited to interview at the London offices. The first interview was a technical interview and involved hands-on practical pentesting and a general CV overview. The follow up interview was with a director and more of a HR/competency type thing. Organisation of both interviews was very good, and they offered to pay travel expenses.

Interview Questions

• Had to answer a quiz on a lot of technical specifics which you wouldn't know unless you've had experience with specific software packages.   Answer Question

Personal circumstances changed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Context Information Security (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for Context's internship program through their website and heard back from them a few weeks later.
    I then had to develop a project, in relation with cyber security.
    I think that's an amazing way to recruit people that do not fit in a certain box.
    Most companies require you to go through standard tests to recruit programming machines, but not at Context.
    You can show what you do and love. You have a real chance to prove your worth.

They liked my project and called me back for a face to face interview a few days later. I then met a great professional and we had a formal but friendly interview.
    Finally, I had the pleasure to learn that they would like me to work for them.

pros:
    * A chance to develop your skills through a great internship program.
    * You can really show what you can do through the project you submit.
    * Great interview with opportunities to exchange and ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your personal projects?   1 Answer
    • Can you tell me a bit more about the project you submitted as part of the interview process?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiations...

Undergraduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheltenham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Context Information Security (Cheltenham, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Informal interview; questions on sheet where you write answers and then discuss answers with the interviewer. Relaxed and friendly, they tell you where you are correct and where you are wrong. Two interviewers, although this wasn't intimidating. In a room outside of the actual office so staff did keep wandering past.

Accounts Payable Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Context Information Security (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

There were 3 interviews, first 1 was an phone interview, the other 2 were on location with 2 different panels. AP related questions were asked, and they went through my CV.

Interview Questions

• Why did I apply for the role, and makes me suitable for the position.   1 Answer

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Context Information Security (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Multi staged and thorough. It’s an achievement getting any job but the multi step process of hiring getting through is an achievement itself before you start.

Very friendly staff and well thought through.

Interview Questions

• A range of personal and technical questions.

To both figure out in-depth your personality and technical ability.   Answer Question

Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Context Information Security (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process is splitted into three phases, the first phase is an general conversation about your background and your expectations, the second phase is a practical assessment of your technical skills, the third round is a face-to-face interview with competency based questions. The bad thing is not that I did not received an offer, but no one actually contacted me for any kind of feedback after going to London for the last interview from another EU country.

Interview Questions

Context Information Security Response

22 Oct 2018 – Management

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience overall, but I am sorry to hear that you did not receive any feedback from your face-to-face interview... More

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Context Information Security.

Interview

Telephone screening interview with line manager. This then led to a face to face interview with HR Manager in the Context office. Process was very well organised with clear invitations. Very friendly people.

IT Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Context Information Security (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Sent in CV via a third party recruitment agent. I was subsequently asked to participate in a telephone interview with my potential line manager and then was finally invited for a face to face interview with the line manager and a senior technical representative.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Context Information Security (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

I had to write up a project report of what I would have liked to do during the internship which I thought was a very interesting and unique way to pick a candidate. I was then invited to an onsite interview which I didn't attend.

Interview Questions

• Write up a project report of what you would like to do during your internship?   1 Answer

Trainee Assurance Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Context Information Security in February 2018.

Interview

After receiving my CV, HR opted to skip the initial phone interview and go straight to a technical assessment. This was a remote interview over Skype, with screen-sharing enabled. The interviewer got me to demonstrate some technical skills in a testing environment

Interview Questions

• Asked to demonstrate web application penetration testing with a gradually increasing level of difficulty. This allowed the interviewer to gauge the level of my technical ability   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.