Context Information Security Penetration Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Penetration Tester

Context Information Security Penetration Tester Interview Questions

Updated 12 Feb 2019

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Penetration Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Context Information Security (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied via email and invited to interview at the London offices. The first interview was a technical interview and involved hands-on practical pentesting and a general CV overview. The follow up interview was with a director and more of a HR/competency type thing. Organisation of both interviews was very good, and they offered to pay travel expenses.

Interview Questions

• Had to answer a quiz on a lot of technical specifics which you wouldn't know unless you've had experience with specific software packages.   Answer Question

Personal circumstances changed.

Other Interview Reviews for Context Information Security

Penetration Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Context Information Security (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was split in three-part ( Phone Call, Testing a Web App, Face 2 Face/ soft skills )
    I passed the first two stages but not the third one, but honestly, I do not agree with the feedback ( I suppose that my salary expectation was too high for them).
    After that I travelled for three hours and half of, I waited for 40 minutes the interviewer (very rude), also he doesn't look interesting in the interview, he doesn't showed me the office etc (very rushed interview).
    I would like to suggest to anybody want to apply for any role in the context try to do the last step via Skype (if you live far from them) and speak about the money before to start the interview otherwise you'll lose only the time

Interview Questions

• General questions about cyber security:
      XSS
      Sql Injection
      Etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.