Continental Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 11 Mar 2019

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Troy, MI (US)) in August 2007.

Interview

I had interned earlier with this company so the interview process was a formality.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

the hiring process seemed to take a long time. I can only imagine that many candidates were being interviewed which led to this result. I did get hired so I suppose it paid off.

Interview Questions

• Where I see myself in 5-10 years. It is a generic question, and one that can never be answered truthfully. Industry as a whole is difficult to predict with all the rapid advances in technology. So I gave the yearbook answer and left it at that.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

Applied online, took a logic, behavior, and numerical assesment, a couple of weeks late had a phone screen. After that came in for a panel interview. Overall it was a good experience.

Engineer Interview

Interview

The process started with a challenging online logic exam. In person they had thorough, planned questions with two panels of two interviewers. The interview ended with a neat tour of the plant.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Mount Vernon, IL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

A large group interview at my school, followed by an interview and tour of the plant, where I talked to 4 different groups of engineers. Easy, friendly. then I had to fill out paper work, submit to a background check and hair follicle drug test.

Interview Questions

• "If you were an engineer at this plant and you were called to the floor to repair a achine, what would you do first?"   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

Applied via email. Got a phone phone call, basic screening, basic English conversation. Then invited to a technical / C language test, then another day went to several interviews. Finally got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, regarding previous projects, and a case study on an example: how would you approach this situation.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

The interview process is a pleasant and positive experience. The employer know what they wants from their staff and was able to clearly translate their requirement to the interviewee. Even before they meet you, let them know about how long it will take to make the hiring decision and how many stages to the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru) in May 2011.

Interview

There was a technical interview with 2 head of departments followed by an HR interview with a senior HR executive. The technical interview was conducted in a very friendly manner. Where I failed to answer, they would help etc. The questions were easy. Simple questions about C, C++, UML, OOAD and Java.
    The HR interview was like a grilling session. Mostly questions about how to manage in the international situation of the workplace, people from all around the world and how to fit in. How to deal such a situation and so on. Asked in a very hostile manner.

Interview Questions

• Questions on overloading, class diagrams for a automotive cluster.   Answer Question
    • How will you involve yourself with a team when the members belong to different nationalities? And how will you make sure you get along with them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations were done. I asked for 4k a month, they responded with 3.6k. They did not consider it again.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process took 2 days. On the first day the written tests were conducted and the interview process was on the second day. The written round consisted of data interpretation questions and English. Those selected in this round had another written round which consisted of basic electronics questions. The technical interview consisted of questions related to microcontrollers, C programming concepts such as pointers, structures etc. After clearing the technical interview a HR interview was conducted.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental in July 2012.

Interview

1 on-campus and 1 in the company with german interviewers, concerntrated on technical information. 3rd with HR repeats asking personal information. And response dead since the third interview with HR

Interview Questions

• The HR asks personal info which has been asked - just like no interview had been done before.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.