Continental Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Continental Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

the hiring process seemed to take a long time. I can only imagine that many candidates were being interviewed which led to this result. I did get hired so I suppose it paid off.

Interview Questions

• Where I see myself in 5-10 years. It is a generic question, and one that can never be answered truthfully. Industry as a whole is difficult to predict with all the rapid advances in technology. So I gave the yearbook answer and left it at that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Troy, MI (US)) in August 2007.

Interview

I had interned earlier with this company so the interview process was a formality.

Engineer Interview

Interview

The process started with a challenging online logic exam. In person they had thorough, planned questions with two panels of two interviewers. The interview ended with a neat tour of the plant.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

Applied online, took a logic, behavior, and numerical assesment, a couple of weeks late had a phone screen. After that came in for a panel interview. Overall it was a good experience.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Mount Vernon, IL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

A large group interview at my school, followed by an interview and tour of the plant, where I talked to 4 different groups of engineers. Easy, friendly. then I had to fill out paper work, submit to a background check and hair follicle drug test.

Interview Questions

• "If you were an engineer at this plant and you were called to the floor to repair a achine, what would you do first?"   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Fort Mill, SC (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I was called by HR, just asking when I could come one site. They were planning a full day of interviews and wanted to gather all candidates. No official phone interview occurred. When I got there I found out it was a group style interview with individual and group activities. It was very odd to interview along side other candidates for the same role. Someone in HR probably got a promotion over this style. Overall there were no technical questions. None about previous work just the typical HR style "describe a difficult team member type"

Overall there were a lot of red flags, the rushed interview made it seem like they just wanted a warm body, the lack of any technical questions made it appear more sales. And the HR style group interview was very off putting, everyone is trying to be the leader.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indi, Karnataka

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Indi, Karnataka) in January 2017.

Interview

applied online, 1 week later interview arranged. Hiring manager asked questions related to the previous experience. Technical questions based on previous work experience, how it is useful in the present job.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process took 2 days. On the first day the written tests were conducted and the interview process was on the second day. The written round consisted of data interpretation questions and English. Those selected in this round had another written round which consisted of basic electronics questions. The technical interview consisted of questions related to microcontrollers, C programming concepts such as pointers, structures etc. After clearing the technical interview a HR interview was conducted.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

Applied via email. Got a phone phone call, basic screening, basic English conversation. Then invited to a technical / C language test, then another day went to several interviews. Finally got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, regarding previous projects, and a case study on an example: how would you approach this situation.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

The interview process is a pleasant and positive experience. The employer know what they wants from their staff and was able to clearly translate their requirement to the interviewee. Even before they meet you, let them know about how long it will take to make the hiring decision and how many stages to the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.