Continental Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Continental Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Brief phone interview. Then met with manager and HR rep. Interview lasted about an hour. Some specific question others more behavioral. Asked about Excel experience. Asked about prior analysis experience. Asked about why Continental.

Interview Questions

• Why do you bring to our company that would make us want to hire you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

First did a phone interview, which was very quick and easy, and then was invited to do an in-person interview. I met with the Controller. She was very respectful and gave me a lot of good information. I then met with the finance team. I had no previous manufacturing accounting experience and it was brought up many times. I felt they were trying to intimidate me the whole time. After that I felt super defeated and even wondered if I would want the position, if offered the job. I met with the HR manager after that but was honestly just wanting to get out of that place at that point.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about experience with SAP, Excel, Manufacturing Accounting, MACROS   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Iaşi (Romania)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the Financial Analyst position and they call me after two weeks. I had only the phone interview with basic questions. We talk about my professional experience, the reasons why i want to leave the current job, what are my expectations and they ask me about financial statements.

Interview Questions

• Tell about you and your professional experience. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

The first interview was by phonecall, next the Plant Controller invited me to the Plant so I can meet the finance team and the plant, the Hr department made me a few questions, then few exams and next the Finance team leaader interviewed me, and finilizingwith the Plant Controller.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in January 2018.

Interview

1, self-introduction.
    2, working experience and study history. HR and supervisor look very carefully on this, you need to prepare carefully if resume is not 100% true.
    3, personality desc. how helpful it can be related to work
    4, HR interview, mainly challenge me so can offer lower salary.

Interview Questions

• what do you think of your personal contribution to company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.