Continental Hardware Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Continental Hardware Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru).

Interview

easy questions, easy to crack the interview, just checked the basics, and previous experience. HR round is more concentrated on salary part. cheap bargain for salary. Over all every thing is very simple.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Anonymous Employee in Mysore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Continental (Mysore) in August 2018.

Interview

Firstly, we had to write an online test based on general aptitude and technical questions based on analog, digital and opamps. Then we had a face to face interview based on the resume and projects done during our engineering. Then at last we had casual HR round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Difference between micro-controller and micro-processor
      2. Difference between RISC and CISC.
      3. Draw the circuit of Opamp as Adder and Opamp as Subtractor
      4. What are the storage classes in C?
      5. What is the difference between auto and static class in C, please elaborate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Electronics City

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Electronics City).

Interview

Very unprofessional interview. 3 people interviewed me. Firstly, kept Entering the interview room and exit . One was busy on phone . They don’t even respect the the time and money we invested in attending the interview in thier Office which is very very far from city . Secondly , they were constantly taunting the company I was working at the time of interview. I wonder if they have any professionalism . Only wrong thing what I did in the interview was so continue the interview and not walk out . Guys, the way you interview also tells your work culture!

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were easy . But way they treated made me lose interest in answering any question.
      1. Led interface with micro controller
      2. Electrolytic capacitors selection   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuautla, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Cuautla, Jalisco (Mexico)) in March 2012.

Interview

Typical questions about background and basic technical stuff

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)).

Interview

First I was invited to the company facilities by the HR department to attend a general interview and solve an exam of technical knowledge, after 3 or 4 weeks I had a phone interview with would be my administrative boss, I made both personal and professional questions based on the resume I had sent, also he explained to me the job responsibilities, then I had a phone interview with the discipline manager and a future colleague, it was more technical we talked in detail of my previous projects, finally I get a personal interview with the R&D manager, here is when I got the job offer and a facilities tour.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

I applied online. It took like a week or two until I was contacted. I had to take a test. After a week I was contacted that the test was passed and there was an HR interview followed by a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions about me, my expectations and also some technical ones.   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in March 2016.

Interview

The HR personal contacted me to ask about interest in the company, then they call me to a employee fair, then an interview with HR. Month later they offer a job position and then an interview with a manager. It was a 3 hrs interview technical/behavioral. They liked my profile but then never contacted me.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in February 2014.

Interview

slow process, once I have 1 interview by phone with human resources, then I got interview by phone like a 1week later, after that I had a face to face interview, and continental payed fly.

Interview Questions

• What do you used to do in your previous work?
      what did you do in your internships?
      tell me about your school projects
      why continental?
      when can you start?
      Technical questinos   1 Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Timişoara (Romania)).

Interview

Applied for job online.
    Called by HR for a screening process.Target was gor HR to confirm that I am still interrsted and I understood the job req.
    Schedulled for technical written test.
    Right after the test a meeting with HR and the representants from the Department.
    After the interview I got a phone call that I was acceped and a email with the contractual agreement .

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current employer   Answer Question
    • What is you preffered carreer decelopment   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be honest. Give the company details on what you want. If they want you a agreement is not far.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.