Continental Industrial Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 Dec 2018

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Sumter, SC (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

About a month after applying online, I got a call for a phone interview. Following the phone interview I was invited for an on-site interview. The on-site interview included many behavior-based questions and a tour of the plant. At the end of the interview, I was told they would follow up in 2 weeks. It has been almost 2 months and I have not heard anything. I've even tried to reach out myself via phone and email and have not gotten a response. At this point I assume that means I will not be getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your educational and work background, why you're looking for a new job, etc.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

If they like your resume and get a call, you are hired. There was no interview. I received a call being asked if I was interested with the job and ok with the pay. Once I replied Yes, They asked when will I be available to work and went on from there.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in the job with the pay we offered you?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Clinton, MS (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview process was straightforward, phone screen, on site assessment, follow up phone call with Industrial Engineer Manager, then final phone call with Plant Manager. Interview went great, felt great afterward! Got the job offer, except it was for $10k less than my current position... They are leaning heavily on their benefits package, and the opportunity of a new facility. I told them thank you, and declined the offer. They were not interested in negotiating the salary to match my current position.

Interview Questions

• Interview process was straightforward, phone screen, on site assessment, follow up phone call with Industrial Engineer Manager, then final phone call with Plant Manager.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Subotica, Central Serbia (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Subotica, Central Serbia (Serbia)) in June 2014.

Interview

HR profile test, technical questions, personal behaviour tracking. There was no too hard questions. Group workshops, 1 on 1 with teamleader. 7 candidatws present on interview, 4 peoplw from company Continental.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences so far?   1 Answer

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Continental (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2011.

Interview

One phone interview, only for personal data and current status, and one personal interview with my potential coordinator, HR technical and Team director.

The position offered was for an internship to cooperate with the industrialization team and we spoke mostly my experience regarding my latest job.

The interview was comfortable and with good vibe.

Interview Questions

• The interview ran smooth, we mostly spoke about my background and how I though that I could help the team. Being the this kind of industry completely unknown for me, I could say that this was a challenging question to answer.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.