Continental Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 16 Feb 2019

2.8

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and had a brief phone conversation. Then they got me into contact with the engineering manager. I had a phone interview with him, and then he set me up with another phone interview with who would be my mentor. I got offered the position after these phone interviews and never had to do an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with LabVIEW?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Standard behavioral based questions. In person interview with the manager at their Auburn Hills offices. Nothing out of the ordinary. They will try to get to know you first before the interview starts so they can get a good feel if your personality will match with the rest of the team

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Continental (Timişoara (Romania)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a technical interview where they want to see you goals, your technical background , your english level. They were very nice people and they treated me with respect from start to end.

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental (Timişoara (Romania)) in May 2017.

Interview

There were two interviewers. The process lasted for about half an hour and the atmosphere was somehow breezy, but still formal. The questions were on spot and I felt that I could be myself.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted face to face in their office. I was asked to go through my resume and talk about all the projects I have done. The interview was 40 min long.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in October 2015.

Interview

I can describe the Interview process as a bilingual interview with technical interviewers after the HR filter, The Technical Interviewers were not mexican and would come to mexico to do a face to face interview.

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Timişoara (Romania)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a discussion about what I learnt in the school, about the projects I did and also about main knowledge specified in the CV and about my knowledge in automotive.
    I explained my automotive and software orientation.
    Also, we discussed about my hobby and free time.

Interview Questions

• What I know about the power train inside the car?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental in May 2018.

Interview

It was from through my college.
    1st round was directly technical round.
    Where basic questions on C was asked.
    2nd round was technical along with hr round,
    Where question was asked on mostly Java for CSE students.

Interview Questions

• Whics is fast asmong Macro and Function.
      How to make a Led Blink after 1second.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Iaşi (Romania)) in June 2017.

Interview

Online application followed by a series of tests. I then received a ca phone call asking me to go for an HR and a technical interview. After a bit over a week I received another call saying I got the internship. Overall a very good experience with a lot of human interaction to address any questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for Continental?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Timişoara (Romania)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for the internship process. And they called me to give a test with all other applicants. Questions were normally easy and quite logical . Ex - about the tolerances and materials.

Interview Questions

• They asked more about the technical part of my field. I felt that they more or less asks in the relation with the available vacancy.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.