Cover image for Continental

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Continental Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,217 of over 1.2T interviews

Campus Recruiting11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Continental

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental

Interview

I applied online on their portal. 2 week later I got a phone call from someone in HR to arrange a date for MS Teams. Appeared online for the interview 1 week later. The interview went on for around an hour. First they presented about their company, team structure and roles and responsibilities. Then went on to discuss about my CV and my motivation. Ended with an excel task.

Interview Questions
  • -Questions about experiences and education and motivation. - Projects. -An excel task to demonstrate skills.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Continental

Application

I interviewed at Continental

Interview

Es war ein sehr schönes Gespräch wir haben uns gut unterhalten und ausgetauscht , kam mir sehr kompetent und familiär und strukturiert vor. Der gesamte Vorgang hat 2 Wochen gedauert

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Continental

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Continental? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Continental employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Continental

Application

I interviewed at Continental

Interview

Interview was great. Good people, they help you of you get stuck. The hr was a little uncomfortable, but it is because I find that kind of questions more confusing

Interview Questions
  • They asked about the basics of microcontrollers and Basic coding skills, like sort an array .

Continental

Anonymous Employee in Lindau (Bodensee)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Lindau (Bodensee))

Interview

Das Vorstellungsgespräch verlief sehr entspannt mit den allgemeinen Fragen nach der Selbstvorstellung, den Stärken und Schwächen sowie der Berufserfahrung und Erfahrungen zu einzelnen Themen und Bereichen. Nach erfolgreichem Vorstellungsgespräch verlief alles sehr schnell und kompetent. Bis der Vertrag da war verging wenig Zeit und auch die Planung und Organisation war top.

Interview Questions
  • Erzählen Sie mehr über Ihre berufliche Laufbahn. Welche Stärken/Schwächen bringen Sie mit? Was hat Ihnen an Arbeitgeber X am besten gefallen? Stellen Sie sich selbst vor.

Continental

Application

I interviewed at Continental

Interview

Alles war super. Die Atmosphäre und alle Kollege waren sehr nett und die Fragen waren einfach gut. Ich konnte alles einfach beantworten. Weil ich mich darauf vorbereitet habe. Das gefällt mir

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Continental

Application

I interviewed at Continental

Interview

Muito bom o processo, fácil e objetivo, perguntaram coisas do dia a dia e sobre experiências anteriores, só achei que poderia ter sido mais rápido na resposta, pois demoraram 2 meses para falar que eu não passei.

Interview Questions
  • Você tem experiência? Você mora com quem? Por que devemos te contratar? O que você aprendeu na faculdade e que pode contribuir para a vaga?

Continental

Application

I interviewed at Continental

Interview

very easy, know your basics. study elecronics adc dac,pll verilog rtl, can manage they take time knowing you so go slow, they reject in HR round, many of my classmates got rejected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Continental

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental

Interview

It was not the best experience. The interviewer had a bad attitude and seemed a bit cold even when having a casual conversation. There were a lot of technical questions, which i didn't expect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Continental

Application

I interviewed at Continental

Interview

General IQ test followed by ML algos and at the end presentation on any project of your choice related to Data Science and Machine Learning topics, could be research or industry based.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Bangalore)

Interview

First round would be an aptitude round. Followed by one or two rounds of technical round and HR round. Basics of Embedded system and C were asked. Interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,217 Interviews

Continental Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Continental as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.93 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Executive Engineer and Graduate Engineer Trainee rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Continental takes an average of 10 days when considering 172 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Embedded Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Senior Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 13 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Continental according to 172 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 20.14%