Continental Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Continental Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Deer Park, IL (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR a month later for phone Interview. A week later I was interviewed one on one with each individual of the engineering team. Questions were mostly about my past experience, I was surprised that they did not ask any technical questions. The engineering manager was last to interview me.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you instead of the any other person I interviewed today?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

Walked up to a manager during a recruitment fair. He asked me some questions that related to my resume and offered a me the position on the spot. It was easy. However, he did not tell me what my responsibilities would and that would have been a perfect time to start that conversation because they really had no plans for me when I arrived.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Deer Park, IL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I Applied to the job. Then I was called for a phone interview with HR. Then I had an in person interview, then a week later I had an offer. Getting the offer was fast, but HR was difficult to work with.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.