Continental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

They asked questions from Aspice, cmmi.First there ia f2f round .Then technical round, Then MR roumd.Then Hr round.They ask evrything in Resume.You may need to draw and show in board.basics should be strong.

Interview Questions

• They asked about clusters and infotainment systems in vehicles.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

First did a phone interview, which was very quick and easy, and then was invited to do an in-person interview. I met with the Controller. She was very respectful and gave me a lot of good information. I then met with the finance team. I had no previous manufacturing accounting experience and it was brought up many times. I felt they were trying to intimidate me the whole time. After that I felt super defeated and even wondered if I would want the position, if offered the job. I met with the HR manager after that but was honestly just wanting to get out of that place at that point.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about experience with SAP, Excel, Manufacturing Accounting, MACROS   Answer Question

Algorithm Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Rochester, MI (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Very technical challenging questions. They expect you to know it all before and no learn on the job. They asked a lot of questions about machine learning and common sorting algorithms.

Interview Questions

• If we hire how would you contribute to the group? What is some of the ideas that will help us with designing a controller for the autonomous vehicle?   Answer Question

Salary was not what I expected

Sales Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Charlotte, NC (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Actually didn't remember applying. received a phone call out of the blue saying they came across my resume and were interested. Spoke on the phone with 2 different people about 3 times. the third time i was offered a chance to be flown from Austin,Tx to their headquarters for an extensive all day interview. All expense paid. The interview lasted from 7am to 3:30pm. Very extensive and detailed! I would recommend going over basic selling techniques and conflict resolutions.

Interview Questions

• Sales presentation, Role play, Behavioral interview, and Group discussion.   Answer Question

Ingenieur im Fahrversuch Fahrerassistenz Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindau (Bodensee) (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Continental (Lindau (Bodensee) (Germany)) in March 2015.

Interview

Offenes, gut strukturiertes Bewerbungsgespräch mit kompetenten Führungskräften und sympathischem Vertreter der HR-Abteilung. Nach der allgemeinen Vorstellung sehr konkrete und sehr fordernde Fragen. Vom Niveau her eher unpassend, da sehr selektiv. Wieso muss hier eine Art Diplomprüfung wiederholt werden?
    Die zukünftige Arbeitsaufgabe wurde sehr konkret und zutreffend geschildert. Dies hat sich später bei der Anstellung herausgestellt.
    Die Technologie, die Marktsituation und die sich daraus ergebenden Herausforderungen für die ausgeschriebene Stelle wurden sehr gut motiviert. Es war klar, dass ich hier unbedingt in die engere Auswahl kommen wollte.
    Sehr selektives Vorgehen.

Interview Questions

• Konkrete technische Inhalte zu Fahrzeugtechnik.
      Gezieltes Hinterfragen vom Lebenslauf.
      Erzählen Sie spontan einen Witz   1 Answer

Negotiation

Sehr selektiv. Das angesprochene Gehaltsband war nach oben stark abgegrenzt. Dem Markt aber entsprechend und vor allem durch die Aussicht auf Steigerung nach erster Leistungsbeurteilung akzeptabel.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Continental in November 2010.

Interview

Phone interview
    Sales Presentation
    Personality Assessment
    1:1 Interview
    Case Scenarios
    Group Puzzle

Interview Questions

• One time where you made a mistake and how you made up for it   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental in April 2018.

Interview

First was a phone interview that lasted for 20 minutes, followed by a video interview. Both the interviews were by the Head of Operations and there was no HR involvement.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pursue Supply Chain after Mechanical Engineering?   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indi, Karnataka

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Continental (Indi, Karnataka) in October 2018.

Interview

as a fresher i had,will have total of 4 rounds,
    1.written round
    2.technical round
    3.managerial round
    4.Hr round

in written test they ask basics of c language, c++, engineering subjects, aptitude, communication questions.
    2. in technical they asked about 4 th year project, he asked me to write a c language code , its medium hard, for those who are from ECE background
    3. in managerial, its too dificult, he asked all tricky question, he often tends to confuse, but jus try, he will be helping yu ion solving.
    4. in HR round he ask about your family and all basic hr questions

Interview Questions

• for a fresher,basics of c, btech subjects, asked some analytical questions   Answer Question

Area Dealer Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Fort Mill, SC (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Assessment center, they will fly you into Charlotte. Lots of STAR Questions. (Situation, Task, Action, Result) You will be given several business cases. Some you will prepare for, some are more “think on your feet”

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above an beyond with a project.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

Mainly has three rounds. Aptitude->Technical->HR. Each round is very tough and competitive.Ratio of getting selected to number of people attended is 1:100. Minimun 1Hr of Technical round with questions shooted from all core subjects and concepts. High knowledge and skills expected. Proficiency in both Hardware and software is required. Major importance given to ECE students.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.