Continental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

It was rather easy if practice on aptitude and programming on C and C++.
    Mainly it consists of first 40 apti and next 20 C an C++ programming and other on your domain based. All it was 80 questions in 1.20hr.

Interview Questions

• As i was not selected so hence i didn't go for further interview.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in May 2017.

Interview

The whole process was composed of about 4 interviews:
    - A quick minor telephone interview with Recruiting Team, just to prove your English skills (As English is a MUST).
    - Then, an interview in Spanish and English with the Local Software team. This was also done by phone.
    - A third interview is done with both Local and International Software Teams, obviously in English. This interview is held as video conference on-site; however, the questions are done majorly by the International Software Team.
    - Finally and right after the last interview, you have to do an exam.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job? What are your expectations?   Answer Question

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wetzlar (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Wetzlar (Germany)) in February 2017.

Interview

If the application is approved there will be an invitation to an assessment at the location (in my case Wetzlar, GER). In addition to that will be an interview with HR and some higher managers. People want to get to know you, what you are about and how you react to unusual questions (I was told the core work hours are from 5am to 11am local time).

Decision was made quickly and the confirmation happend via telephone a few day later. A physical offer was received another few day later

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle stress?   1 Answer

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process was done 3 people panel. They were very cool and explained the process very well. All the questions were based on the resume. They explored my leadership qualities too.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult scenario you faced in the project?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

First interview was with a few team members online typing C code into an online compiler. They had me debug code that wasn't working and write code to solve a programming problem. Team members friendly and helpful. It was almost like a collaborative experience.

Second interview was on-site and I came into and talked to maybe 5 - 6 team members include project managers. They mainly asked about my experience and how I would deal with different situations. Again, everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you are given a problem to work on but there is no on who can help you?   Answer Question

Interview

They called my in their office for interview, and two phone interviews were conducted and they asked good questions. They ensured that they asked questions in every domain of machine learning possible.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

draw some graph and explain . some graph is not finish but after explain then it's OK
    then ask some project in university
    ask some personal stuff
    ask why continental and what's the plan after join

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

It was ok, all was relevant according ro the role
    There were some general open questions more based on my personal opinion to evaluate some personal skills. The person was very technical and software oriented

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2018.

Interview

Ask about my interest and hobbies.
    Followed by any recent or notable projects/research that is worth sharing.
    Shared about the scope of the project and what is expected.
    Provide in depth information on the company portfolio and the vision of the department as well as the flow of the team that i will be working with.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Continental?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental in April 2018.

Interview

First was a phone interview that lasted for 20 minutes, followed by a video interview. Both the interviews were by the Head of Operations and there was no HR involvement.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pursue Supply Chain after Mechanical Engineering?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.