Continental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Continental Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.8

Learning and Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online for a position in Germany. I had to complete logical and numerical reasoning tests online before submitting my application.
    After 2 weeks they sent me an email for an interview. It was with 2 people from the HR dept. I assume the hiring manager and a recruiter. It was classic interview, with questions about myself and my achievements.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental in March 2020.

Interview

I was asked to introduce myself first. Then he described the job scope to me but I really could not understand as there were lots of words I've never heard before. Then he asked all the technical questions which I did not know how to answer.

Werkstudent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

Es wurden Fragen zum CV gestellt. Das Gespräch war sehr angenehm und es wurde wenig Fachliches abgefragt. Des Weiteren wurden eine Fragen zur Continental AG gestellt. Nach dem Gespräch bekam ich innerhalb weniger Tage die Zusage per Mail und per Post. Insgesamt eine sehr angenehme Erfahrung.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tlaquepaque (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Tlaquepaque (Mexico)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was ok. Quite challenging and fair. The interview is performed by a SW developer from the company with intervention of the Manager. They encourage you to talk about yourself to know you better and understand your background.

Internship Interview

Interview

Telephonic discussion and skype interviews. The questions asked were mostly based on projects mentioned in the resume. Questions regarding Image processing functions and algorithms were also asked.Describe about yourself.

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental in October 2019.

Interview

Phone interview and then video interview before offer was made. The phone interview was with one person, and then the video interview was with two people. Found it odd that one of the people that interviewed me was not part of my team or HR, just a third party.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when...., going over resume and how that experience relates to the position   Answer Question

ADAS Algorithm Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn and was contacted by HR a couple of weeks later. I had a one-on-one interview with one of the Software Engineers. Went over the resume and some of the projects.

Interview Questions

• Pascal's triangle and how you would create a function that outputted the element at a certain spot in the triangle.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I met some of the recruiters at the career fair, where they right away asked me technical questions. The following day, I received an email to set up a phone interview for the following week.
    They seem very passionate about their careers and organized. They asked mostly technical questions regarding embedded systems and past projects. Be sure to know basic C programming concepts and several microcontroller peripherals.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me the difference between pass by value and pass by reference.   1 Answer

Purchaser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Regensburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Regensburg (Germany)) in January 2016.

Interview

Nettes Gespräch auf Augenhöhe. Zukünftiger Chef und jemand aus der Personalabteilung waren anwesend. Es wurde viel gesprochen und gelacht. Im Anschluss bekam ich sofort ein Angebot . Alles in allem ein durchaus schaffbares Vorstellungsgespräch

Becario Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Continental (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in November 2019.

Interview

Fue relativamente sencillo fue mas que nada sobre mis proyectos realizados en la universidad y platicar acerca de lo que consistía el puesto de trabajo para ver si me insertaba quedarme

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.