Continental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Continental Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.8

Compensation Interview

Interview

One of my friends have referred me to that position. The manager and I sat in a conference room and he asked me about my past work experience and did I face any abnormal situations and how did I overcome them.
    It was more of behavioural interview than of a technical round. I got a call from them after a week to 10 days saying that I got selected.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Managers were good and had a good knowledge of work and they expect you to have a good knowledge of the job as well. Very welcoming and was not confrontational at all

Material Handler/Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Clinton, MS (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interviewer gave me a briefing of the area that a material handler will be working in and the hazardous material that will be handled. I just had my interview 3 days ago Wednesday and I am expecting some feedback on Monday.

Interview Questions

• He read from a chart page that had random and somewhat ridiculous questions. I think that they wanted to know about my character of how well I can work with others.   1 Answer

Mechatronic Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

1. Apply Online
    2. Technical Interview : Talked through my resume; and asked a few fundamental questions. (Also be prepared for answering one of the top 20 interview questions you find on Google)
    3. HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Projects from my Resume. Grilled on the project I started to tell them about.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MS (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Clinton, MS (US)).

Interview

It was straight forward. Lasted about 30 minutes, with 4 people interviewing. They asked a lot of situational questions, but they weren't trying to "trick" you. A few of the situational questions required technical knowledge.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

Applied online, took a logic, behavior, and numerical assesment, a couple of weeks late had a phone screen. After that came in for a panel interview. Overall it was a good experience.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Clinton, MS (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview process was straightforward, phone screen, on site assessment, follow up phone call with Industrial Engineer Manager, then final phone call with Plant Manager. Interview went great, felt great afterward! Got the job offer, except it was for $10k less than my current position... They are leaning heavily on their benefits package, and the opportunity of a new facility. I told them thank you, and declined the offer. They were not interested in negotiating the salary to match my current position.

Interview Questions

• Interview process was straightforward, phone screen, on site assessment, follow up phone call with Industrial Engineer Manager, then final phone call with Plant Manager.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

No interview hired through Contract House. Contract House called me and asked if I was interested in a short term contract. Met with HR and was hired immediately.

Engineer Interview

Interview

The process started with a challenging online logic exam. In person they had thorough, planned questions with two panels of two interviewers. The interview ended with a neat tour of the plant.

Software Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was asked questions on my resume. I had to explain whay i join certain company. And why i did extra master. They ask me how i imagine first days at new place.