Continental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 15 May 2019

2.8

Sort:

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Deer Park, IL (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR a month later for phone Interview. A week later I was interviewed one on one with each individual of the engineering team. Questions were mostly about my past experience, I was surprised that they did not ask any technical questions. The engineering manager was last to interview me.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you instead of the any other person I interviewed today?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

Walked up to a manager during a recruitment fair. He asked me some questions that related to my resume and offered a me the position on the spot. It was easy. However, he did not tell me what my responsibilities would and that would have been a perfect time to start that conversation because they really had no plans for me when I arrived.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Deer Park, IL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I Applied to the job. Then I was called for a phone interview with HR. Then I had an in person interview, then a week later I had an offer. Getting the offer was fast, but HR was difficult to work with.

IT Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental in May 2015.

Interview

phone interview first about general behaviours and corporate values, and then assessment center which including presentation, 1 on 1 interview, real situation mimic and team working tasks. There're total up to three rounds. The offer will be given out the next day after the assessment center.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Fort Mill, SC (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

fairly easy, had the initial call, interview, and offer, but after it took almost 2.5 months to completely hire me as they had to get background checks from all the countries I had lived in prior to hiring me, and because of delays they couldn't complete quickly.

Interview Questions

• They explained me the job and asked me how do I think I can cope with the workload.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental (Fort Mill, SC (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

it was pretty straight forward. They ask questions, you answer them. Definitely do some research on the company, and try to seem upbeat during the interview, because a lot of the people there are very upbeat.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Continental (Fort Mill, SC (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

my interview was quick. It really depends on the job. But I left thinking I didn't get the job.My manager only asked a few questions which I was able to answer.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in March 2008.

Interview

Internal job posting. Already working for Continental but moved from Key Account Management to BU account management. Interview with the Head of sales and business development. Short list of prospective candidates and received notification of acceptance of position within a week

Interview Questions

• Waht will you contribute to this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was a lateral transfer within Continental. Postion at same salary base pay with bonus and company car.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairlawn, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Continental (Fairlawn, OH (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was referred by a staffing agency I was signed up with at the time. They scheduled me for an interview. I signed in at the front desk and was taken to a small conference room with two managers, very friendly and low pressure. They had copies of my resume and the skill sheet from the staffing agency.

Interview Questions

• What challenges did you face at your previous job and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

No interview hired through Contract House. Contract House called me and asked if I was interested in a short term contract. Met with HR and was hired immediately.