Continental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Continental Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.8

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (North Charleston, SC (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied, then got a call to ask a few questions. Then came in person to the office to interview, got another call a few weeks later offering the job. They were looking to hire fast.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to ask for help   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental in March 2018.

Interview

Got a phone call out of the blue a month after applying saying they would like to set up an interview next week. Set up a video interview with one of the engineers through H.R. It was a very casual interview with most of the questions being about my experience level. By the end of that week they told me that i had got the internship. The following month and a half was going back and forth with H.R. to do a drug test and fill out forms.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with linux?
      Have you coded in C before?
      Have you ever set up a testbench?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Detroit, MI (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

1 telephonic behavioral interview by manager
    1 video technical interview --> manager & technical lead
    1 HR
    The interviewers were very polite and asked good questions.
    For behavioral, the questions were a bit tricky like situation questions, teamwork.
    Technical interview was straight about resume and project experience. Just making sure you know what you say! Some basic questions here and there. Tools experience, CAN, C, vector CANoe, programming experience, project discussion,etc

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

behavioral interview. what would you do in this situation? many different people from functional groups were met. 4 different meetings were required. It was a long drawn out process that seemed to go on forever. It finally ended in a large conference room with a bunch of people peppering me with many different types of questions about what I had done in my previous jobs and why I would be successful at their company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were met with an extreme obstacle and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

IT Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Carpinteria, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied online and received an email regarding an interview. I showed up and was meet with the person who was going to be my mentor and the IT department head.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience with mySQL and Java with HTML/CSS?   Answer Question

Interview

I had phone screening with Senior Staffing Specialist at Continental, Santa Barbara. I felt overall experience is demeaning and questioning my honesty. All my statements were red flagged without an opportunity to explain myself. She should understand interviewees contributions before coming to conclusions. If you are on other side of the table, it does not mean you can do as you wish.

Interview Questions

• Basic screen questions: relocation, job responsibilities   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Carpinteria, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Met the group at a college career fair, very nice overall. Interview was fairly normal, met with immediate supervisors. Very international feel to the company. They were, however, looking for 20 hours a week, which is tough as college student during the Semester.

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Continental (Newport News, VA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Start like temporary employee before to be permanent
    The Maufacturing coach takes the decision to make you permanent (max 4 months)
    Have to pass a drug test and folow safety taining
    Very easy to pass, then you will be evluated during your work

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was pretty basic just mostly personal chat about myself and information about the company. This was a basic assessment on personality with a minor amount of logical exercises. Don't know what else to say.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you solved a problem creatively?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

First did a phone interview, which was very quick and easy, and then was invited to do an in-person interview. I met with the Controller. She was very respectful and gave me a lot of good information. I then met with the finance team. I had no previous manufacturing accounting experience and it was brought up many times. I felt they were trying to intimidate me the whole time. After that I felt super defeated and even wondered if I would want the position, if offered the job. I met with the HR manager after that but was honestly just wanting to get out of that place at that point.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about experience with SAP, Excel, Manufacturing Accounting, MACROS   Answer Question