Continental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 May 2019

2.8

Sort:

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seguin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Seguin, TX (US)).

Interview

You will already have worked for their staffing Co.
    When they decide you are ready to be hired on, they will have you fill out another app, have an interview with your boss, and take a really simple math test. Then, you have to take a drug test (pee & hair) and done.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle having to multi-task?   Answer Question
    • If there's a conflict with you and another coworker, how do you handle it?   Answer Question
    • On your "off" (bad) days, how do you manage to keep rate?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Santa Barbara, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview process with a very short turn around time between online application, first phone interview and actual in person interview. Very open discussion and a great chance to meet the team, to get to know the location infrastructure and most important to get an insight into the technology and the overall scope of the team.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, but also a very deep dive into technical background. Confronted with practical problems from daily work they expected to provide a rational analysis and also an approach on how to solve the challenge. E.g. describing possible test cases of an in-vehicle application of the LiDAR sensor technology.   1 Answer

Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI (US)).

Interview

Interviewed by a panel and the interview process toke about 45 minutes. Asked questions based on resume and some questions related to the job you apply for. Some basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your biggest accomplishments/achievements and why?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental in February 2012.

Interview

It takes approximated two months, phone call and 1:1 interview are required. Hiring process is prompt, recommended people has priority for interview and company provides incentives for each recommended hire

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somersworth, NH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental (Somersworth, NH (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Very quick and easy! I walked into the staffing agency (conveniently in the same building) and asked for a job, got my interview for the following Monday, and my first day was that Wednesday! Super super easy. Just make sure you can pass a drug test! There's almost always incentive for referrals as well, when I applied the incentive was $50 for every referral that made it ninety days. :)

Interview Questions

• All standard interview questions. Where have you worked before, do you have any experience, why do you think you would a good fit for this job, etc.   1 Answer

Kam Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview with 2 different individuals, HR and the Manager. They asked a lot of questions about my background and qualifications. The, they talked about the position and what is involved and all my responsibilities.

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (San Jose, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring managers using video chat. Interview went well but they didn't had the work culture of the silicon valley. The interview was based in their new office in the Silicon Valley. It has startup vibes and not the regular Continental workspace.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions regarding my working background.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Carpinteria, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Met the group at a college career fair, very nice overall. Interview was fairly normal, met with immediate supervisors. Very international feel to the company. They were, however, looking for 20 hours a week, which is tough as college student during the Semester.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Deer Park, IL (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

It was lengthy process as included two rounds and met lot of people. In a way, it was good to meet more managers from the beginning to get better idea about leadership and people I might be working with.

Interview Questions

• More focus on how my experience relate to open position   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

Panel interview with situational questions. Skimming through your resume and bunch of challenging questions with examples. Once the interview is done, they give you a tour of their facility. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time, your opinion was not considered for a particular condition. When & why was it not applied?   Answer Question