Continental Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Junior Software Engineer

Continental Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental in July 2017.

Interview

After I had applied through their career portal, within a week I was called for a brief test of C and some logic quizz. The test was ok, basic C, and I was called after 2 days to set up the interview date. The staff was ok, pretty friendly.

Interview Questions

• Bubble sort, counting sort, how to introduce a node in a BST(no code for this one).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Timişoara (Romania)) in June 2011.

Interview

Got called by the HR staff and asked if i'm intrested about a possition that they have open, schedueled an interviev where we talked about the job details, my experience, oportunities and then i was invited to take a skill test. After that they made me an offer and i had 2 days time to answer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how i would designe from a hardware perspective a multidirectional programable command switch.   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in May 2017.

Interview

The whole process was composed of about 4 interviews:
    - A quick minor telephone interview with Recruiting Team, just to prove your English skills (As English is a MUST).
    - Then, an interview in Spanish and English with the Local Software team. This was also done by phone.
    - A third interview is done with both Local and International Software Teams, obviously in English. This interview is held as video conference on-site; however, the questions are done majorly by the International Software Team.
    - Finally and right after the last interview, you have to do an exam.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job? What are your expectations?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.