Continental Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Continental Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.2

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MS (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Clinton, MS (US)).

Interview

It was straight forward. Lasted about 30 minutes, with 4 people interviewing. They asked a lot of situational questions, but they weren't trying to "trick" you. A few of the situational questions required technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

The interviews were fairly easily, mostly behavioral. However, the HR department was awful. I was scheduled to meet with a plant manager a certain week and emailed HR to set up an appointment that week. Didn't hear anything back for 2 weeks. Finally got an email back and was asked to come in to meet with him; was told I would hear back about the position that week. Didn't hear back until the middle of the following week and was told I didn't receive the job.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seguin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Seguin, TX (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted with 4 managers, individually.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Continental in June 2011.

Interview

no phone interview. I did a face to face with the hiring manager. Never met with HR until my first day on the job. Pretty sketchy interview process, I think they really needed to hire someone.

Interview Questions

• where do you want to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.