Continental Resident Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Resident Engineer

Continental Resident Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

Resident Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Troy, MI (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Communications were fast and very professional. Process was quick, different interviews with Manager, HR and team.
I like how the Manager wanted to make sure I was well suited for the job, asking me if I would be Ok to work as required by the project and trying to make sure I was going to like the job before starting.

Then Drug tests and the waiting for results, it had to be done at a certain facility so it was quite a drive for me at that time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Resident Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

The first step in the process consisted of an interview with the HR department consisting of basic behavioral and background experience questions as well as a discussion about the opportunities with Continental. After passing the HR selection you are matched with potential hiring managers and have phone interviews with each of the interested parties. They discuss position specific details and ask some more technically specific questions. The last stage in the interview process consists of an onsite interview with individual and group activities as well as assessments and manager interviews.

Interview Questions

• Come to a group compromise on (hypothetically) which two out of four people will work in two different locations, (group discussion skills).   Answer Question

Resident Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Director and Project Managers, then I was invited to the office for a second round interview. At the second round interview, I was interviewed by 3 managers and 1 team member in the group, then the HR Manager at the end of the interview. The HR Manager asked me a couple of behavioral questions, the managers asked me about my resume, and the team member told me about the position.

Interview Questions

• Would you choose quality or being on-time for a project deliverable and why? Tell me about a time you had to say "No" to someone. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you like about working in a team?   Answer Question

Resident Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Hr contacted me and scheduled an Technical interview with one of their engineers. It was scheduled for an hour but it abruptly ended in 20 min. It was about my resume and they were looking for someone with c-coding background.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.