Continental Software Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Continental Software Architect Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Continental (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in August 2015.

Interview

HR, manager and two software engineer met me in person, and asked some questions. They were very nice. I applied a backend developer, instead they asked me lots of architect issues. The questions were developing , but I didn't prepare much.

Interview Questions

• which part of your career is your favorite?
    How did you achieve the project success?
    Why will you accept the occupation as a developer when you have so long high level experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

There were totally 3 rounds, 1st was Telephonic, followed by F2F interview at Singapore office. Interview was more towards the Architecture design. Explaining the Android Block Diagram. Walking through the current project, and asked to draw the high level flow diagrams.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Waiting for Salary Negotiation. I was asked to present my expectation, which i am current preparing.

Software Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Continental in April 2018.

Interview

I have an interview invitation for the proposed job position. The interview was in Lindau and the position is in Frankfurt. The process was ok and there were lots of regular questions. However, the waiting time is extremely long for more than 2 monthes. I sent the email to ask, but no response is received.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.