Continental Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 2 Feb 2019

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

Panel interview with situational questions. Skimming through your resume and bunch of challenging questions with examples. Once the interview is done, they give you a tour of their facility. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time, your opinion was not considered for a particular condition. When & why was it not applied?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied the job through the company website and had to do online assessment. After 2 or 3 days, HR called me to confirm some of my particulars for further reviewing my application. A few days later, I was called for an interview at the office and got the job offer in the following week. I was interviewed by a HR and Manager (I think, System Engineer Manager).

Interview Questions

• Asked me about how good I am in writing programming codes.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental in May 2016.

Interview

I applied the job online. I needed to take logic test from the company website. After 2 weeks, I was invited for interviewed with Manager, where he asked me more technical questions. Once the interview was done, HR continued the interview. I was offered for the job one week after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

Mainly has three rounds. Aptitude->Technical->HR. Each round is very tough and competitive.Ratio of getting selected to number of people attended is 1:100. Minimun 1Hr of Technical round with questions shooted from all core subjects and concepts. High knowledge and skills expected. Proficiency in both Hardware and software is required. Major importance given to ECE students.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Very demanding process, following two different interviews (first by phone and a second personally) and a full morning of IQ and personality tests. Required a lot of time and availability from us candidates.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions about mechanical/automotive engineering and software related subjects.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.