Continental Systems Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Continental Systems Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.6

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Iaşi (Romania)) in August 2017.

Interview

Initial phone call, Technical interview and final interview with HR and Group Leaders. Overall impression: technical interview with University questions for a candidate with 10 years experience (I find it somehow stupid), background police work and hostile questions from the employer regarding some lack of performance for 1 year out of the total of 3 previously worked for the employer, lack of professionalism, different criteria for hiring staff (candidates with relatives inside get more money and better position). On the other hand I had an interview for Continental Lindau (Germany) and they were true professionals, without doing police investigation, discussing about potential, skills and making an offer in the end.

Interview Questions

• Why haven't you fulfilled your targets when you worked for us 4 years ago? Didn't you know that we checked this?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

Process was a little bit delayed due to misscomunication. Intreview was done in a frendly and positive manner. Technical competent interview and with good feedback. nothing special to mention a normal interview.
    The meeting room was dirty

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

Was referred by employee. First round team lead and department manager. Second round HR and bigger manager. First round ask more technical questions, the software and hardware knowledge you need to know for your position. Second round more on resume and behaviour questions. Nothing technical.

Interview Questions

• Why Continental?
      What programming language you know?
      What are the important factors in testing?   Answer Question

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental (Timişoara (Romania)) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied via BestJobs and was first called in for a test - some basic technical and logic questions.
    Afterwards I has a short phone interview (partly in English), classic questions (i.e. name 3 strengths, 3 weaknesses, what are your plans for the next 5 years).
    Next I had an interview with HR and a Team Leader where they presented the company and asked technical questions based on my test results.
    Finally they called with a job offer and after I accepted I had a further discussion with another Team Leader and the Group Leader because 2 different positions were available and they wanted to determine which one I was a better fit for.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult or unexpected during the entire process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a starting salary between 2,000 and 2,500 and they offered me close to 2,200.

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Continental (Iaşi (Romania)) in June 2013.

Interview

1. technical test
    - hardware basics (PWM, transistors, capacitors, resistors, H bridge)
    - software basics (variables types, loops types)
    2. HR interview was pretty tensioned
    - university experience
    - things that I like and don t
    - tricky question (example in my case: how many doors do you think that this city has? and here they test you intuition and way of guessing)

Interview Questions

• What are you 3 best professional qualities that your girlfriend think that you have?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.