Convergent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Convergent Interview Questions

Updated 14 Dec 2017

2.1

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Convergent (Renton, WA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone call, wait one week, in person interview, wait one week, passed over even though I aced all tech questions because I asked for to much money. They did not keep me up to date in a timely manner. Had to reach out to HR just to find out what was going on.

Interview Questions

Convergent Response

18 Dec 2017 – Dir. of Talent Engagement & Culture

We appreciate your feedback. Our team does work very hard to get interviews done in a timely manner, but there are some cases to which we need to work around the hiring mangers schedule, which can in... More

Inbound Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergent (San Antonio, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

After finding my resume on Indeed, I received a call for an interview. After waiting half an hour for the intervier he asked me how i heard about them. I said you called me. After reviewing my resume and past earnings the interviewer the said " you are to qualified and have a history of earning far more than the job offered for this job". I mentioned i would have never showed up if i felt that way. My question to myself wais why did you call me then. Total waist of time. I was far better dressed than their mgmt. Total waist of time. I do not reccomend.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure this is enough money to sustain you?   1 Answer

Staff Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Convergent (Boca Raton, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview was a pleasant conversation that provided me with the opportunity to explain how and why I would be an asset to the company. The process was quite relaxing and enjoyable. It was also professional.

Training Director Interview

Interview

Nearly finished with lengthy/redundant online application (the kind where you have to type each individual piece of information into separate boxes, many times the same info repeatedly) until I arrived at the end, which required that I waive basically any right to privacy at all - granting them access to any and all previous employment records from past employers, etc. etc. I was in the middle of submitting to this complete and total invasion of privacy by entering in my initials over and over over, when I thought - you know what? I really don't want to work here. One of the many pages of the online application asked me if I agreed with their "attendance policy," but no attendance policy was indicated anywhere. Agreeing with an "attendance policy" made me feel like I was in high school again. I'm a competent, grown adult professional. I don't want to be in high school again...

Interview Questions

• Do you agree with our (unstated) attendance policy?   1 Answer

17 Jul 2017 – Dir. of Talent Engagement & Culture

We appreciate your feedback regarding our application process. As for the length of the application, we do realize it may been cumbersome for some but due to the nature of our business we have found... More

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Convergent (Dunwoody, GA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was put on the phone to listen to calls for about 30min. Then asked if I like it. After that I asked questions and the answers I was given we're asked again after I was hired, and I was told" I didn't say that".

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergent (Boca Raton, FL (US)).

Interview

Completed a lengthy written application with a paragraph at the end explaining as to why I want to work in healthcare and how I can make it change. Was asked why I wanted to work for them and what I could bring to the table. I was given a tour of the office and building as well as some staff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My pay was negotiated and not what I wanted in the end. $15/hr.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergent (San Antonio, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Waited for interviewer to came out with a pretty lady telling her he would see her tomorrow. Took computer test. Did amazing he said. I was taken back told I had great customer service experience and he had the perfect project for me. He was waiting on schedules and would contact me Thursday. Same day got an email saying I wasn't a fit.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really ask me anything. I think he probably already had his mind made up. Don't appreciate the run around when I am looking for a job bad. Thank goodness I haven't stopped applying and interviewing elsewhere. Have an interview tomorrow for a place I don't really want to work at but I won't be too choosy.   Answer Question

18 Apr 2017 – Dir. of Talent Engagement & Culture

We take our recruiting of new team members very seriously and it is disheartening to hear of your experience. Our Vice President of recruiting would be interested in talking to you more about your... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergent (San Antonio, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good, I applied on indeed.com and a recruiter called me she asked me a few questions over the phone and sent me an email with a application and set me an interview up I came in and she talked to me about the job description and she told me that I would have a day off during the week and one day off on the weekend I needed that schedule took a typing test which you had to type 25 wpm, and a navigation test for hot keys hired me on the spot for the company did my background check which I have a background non violent felony it took a month for me to get in class let me state my felony is 3 years old and they still hired me.

Interview Questions

• What did I do on my last job and how long did I work for them?   1 Answer
    • Am I available to work the schedule asked for?   1 Answer
    • Can you pass a drug test?   1 Answer
    • Can you sit for long periods of time?   1 Answer
    • Can you get along with others?   1 Answer
    • Can you handle angry customers?   1 Answer

Staff Assistant Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergent (Arlington, VA (US)).

Interview

Friend contacted manager regarding my need for a job. Economy had collapsed. I then went to office dressed in manilla envelopes, filled out long forms for a shocking hour, and then blurry-eyed, I made a frenemy who smeared over my past work, my paper resume, and wrote a thank-you letter.

Interview Questions

• Past jobs . Future jobs. Whether I would go extra mile to succeed.   1 Answer
    • Worst time during a job.   1 Answer
    • How long do I want to stay at Convergent.   1 Answer

18 Apr 2017 – Dir. of Talent Engagement & Culture

Thank you for your feedback! Happy to see you accepted the offer!

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergent (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

met with 1 manager after being left in am empty room for more than a half hour. was asked about my skill level and training, was informed i would hear something but never did

Interview Questions

• to prove my earning from my presnt employer   1 Answer

18 Apr 2017 – Dir. of Talent Engagement & Culture

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.