Convergent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Convergent Interview Questions

Updated 22 Sep 2018

2.1

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergent in March 2012.

Interview

I was hired in through a temp agency. Randstad to be exact. Once you've accrued a certain amount of hours, you become permanent with the company. The interview was really easy, just ask about your past experiences and you take a typing test and a call center test. TRC staffing is now there, not randstad, so that is who you would apply through.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergent (Boca Raton, FL (US)).

Interview

Completed a lengthy written application with a paragraph at the end explaining as to why I want to work in healthcare and how I can make it change. Was asked why I wanted to work for them and what I could bring to the table. I was given a tour of the office and building as well as some staff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My pay was negotiated and not what I wanted in the end. $15/hr.

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergent (Gainesville, VA (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Very long and repetitive interview that ended with a job offer. I think I was asked about a problem I'd solved five different ways, so I had to come up with five different problems, making it hard not to repeat myself. The interviewer didn't seem very experienced. At the same time, I've been at this company for quite awhile and I work hard so I guess she did a good job selecting me.

Interview Questions

• I really don't remember, it was a very long time ago. Again, I think I was asked variations on "tell me about a problem you've solved" three or four different ways.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Collection Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergent (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied for the collection position. They called me two days after. I attended the interview all dress up for a professional interview. They made me wait around 30 minutes because the manager was busy. As I seated at the lobby I noticed how unprofessional the environment was. Most of the employees were not dress professional and acted in a childish way! It was a group interview. It was non sense and didn't have a point. The "manager" made sing all the prospects and they even were talking about television programs!! Well at the end I didn't get the job, but the other 3 got it! It was only 4 of us. The excuse was that I didn't speak good English!!! It was very ironic coming from the manager who obviously was Hispanic!!!

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergent (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was brief and straight to the point. But you have you ask a lot of questions because unless you ask specifically they don't indulge a lot. Pretty easy and lasts about 15 to 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was what did i like the least about cold calling.   Answer Question

18 Apr 2017 – Dir. of Talent Engagement & Culture

Thank you for your feedback! Glad to see you accepted the offer! If there is any additional feedback you would like to share, please reach out to us at culture@convergentusa.com.

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergent (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

met with 1 manager after being left in am empty room for more than a half hour. was asked about my skill level and training, was informed i would hear something but never did

Interview Questions

• to prove my earning from my presnt employer   1 Answer

18 Apr 2017 – Dir. of Talent Engagement & Culture

We take our recruiting of new team members very seriously and it is disheartening to hear of your experience. Our Vice President of recruiting would be interested in talking to you more about your... More

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergent (Renton, WA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was one on one in an interview room, about half an hour long. Pretty standard questions about my expectations and qualifications. I got an immediate job offer and then went for drug testing around the corner.

Interview Questions

• How you handle angry customers   1 Answer

Collector Interview

Interview

interview with questions about collection. good to have experience because may do a demonstration call. need to appear professional as well interview with questions about collection. good to have experience because may do a demonstration call. need to appear professional as well interview with questions about collection. good to have experience because may do a demonstration call. need to appear professional as well interview with questions about collection. good to have experience because may do a demonstration call. need to appear professional as well

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Convergent (Renton, WA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone call, wait one week, in person interview, wait one week, passed over even though I aced all tech questions because I asked for to much money. They did not keep me up to date in a timely manner. Had to reach out to HR just to find out what was going on.

Interview Questions

Convergent Response

18 Dec 2017 – Dir. of Talent Engagement & Culture

We appreciate your feedback. Our team does work very hard to get interviews done in a timely manner, but there are some cases to which we need to work around the hiring mangers schedule, which can in... More

Training Director Interview

Interview

Nearly finished with lengthy/redundant online application (the kind where you have to type each individual piece of information into separate boxes, many times the same info repeatedly) until I arrived at the end, which required that I waive basically any right to privacy at all - granting them access to any and all previous employment records from past employers, etc. etc. I was in the middle of submitting to this complete and total invasion of privacy by entering in my initials over and over over, when I thought - you know what? I really don't want to work here. One of the many pages of the online application asked me if I agreed with their "attendance policy," but no attendance policy was indicated anywhere. Agreeing with an "attendance policy" made me feel like I was in high school again. I'm a competent, grown adult professional. I don't want to be in high school again...

Interview Questions

• Do you agree with our (unstated) attendance policy?   1 Answer

17 Jul 2017 – Dir. of Talent Engagement & Culture

We appreciate your feedback regarding our application process. As for the length of the application, we do realize it may been cumbersome for some but due to the nature of our business we have found... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.