Convergys Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Convergys

2.1

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to interview about three weeks later. Took a typing test and a basic technology quiz. If you're invited to an interview, you have the job as long as you don't act insane.

Tier I Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Erlanger, KY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online on Tuesday and heard back from a recruiter on Thursday. I came in for an interview on Friday. When I got there I took a 12 question quiz testing my basic tech knowledge. I also took a typing test. I was then taken to the back to be interviewed.

The interviewer went over the job description in very great detail. He then ask me basic questions about my resume. He ask me questions about customer experience. We did a basic mock call. I was the agent trying to help the customer connect to wifi. You would have a time to look over the scenario and see what you need to ask the customer. He then took an iPhone out and ask me to see if wifi was connected, blue tooth, get to cloud storage, and cellular data.

He then offered me the position.

It went very quickly.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the key elements of great customer service?   Answer Question

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Convergys (Florence, KY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a Very brief interview and straight to the point. As long as you know how to work an iPhone, and can talk on the phone all day then you will get the job! 😊

Interview Questions

• How do you get to settings on an iPhone? Walk me though it.   1 Answer

Interview Survey Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Erlanger, KY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Filled out application online. They emailed me an interview appointment at Convergys. Had to fill out another application at the interview and background check. And told me to report to training the following week. So I accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about our company?   1 Answer
    • Can you read the script of a survey phone call and ask the interviewer the survey.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

typical questions regarding Training experience - design, development, implementation, assessment, facilitation, web-based training, etc.
    Met with team members, management and senior management.
    Brought my own training materials samples and web-based courses for demonstration, etc.
    Discussed industries of previous and current clients.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding call center experience, managing employees, training challenges, etc.   Answer Question

PHP Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Overall the interview was good. Standard technical questions. Everyone was professional. I have dealt with Convergys before and wanted to know their polices before stepping in the door, as almost ALL of my web development experience has been academic or freelance work. This would be a make or BREAK depending on the salary and freelancing issue.

They were coy about when I asked to see the company polices and while they seemed to like my portfolio, when I explained it was freelance work and asked how they felt about freelancing as it always is good to use to learn new things with.

That question went over like a fart in church. Obviously I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic PHP questions, Jquery howto's   1 Answer

Work At Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Erlanger, KY (US)).

Interview

Interviewed and mentioned the work at home position. Was told that AT&T doesn't have work at home jobs, so I told about the ad. I was told that was only available with EyeMed and that didn't have openings at the time and 'besides, they only pay $9.00 an hour where with AT&T U verse you will $11.00 an hour. I asked why that job was in the ad if nothing was available and was told 'that's just how the ad is run'.

Interview Questions

• Which position was I interested in?   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy but very rushed.The recruiter did not disclose we would not have access to training applications during the training period and this was not divulged until a couple weeks before training ended.

Interview Questions

• "Can you work with 7 applications open at the same time?"   1 Answer

Tech Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Erlanger, KY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring process consist of you applying online. They then follow up with a phone interview. After that you go in for a one on one interview. The one on one interview was not that bad actually, it was a very comfortable interview.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where you have had to help an irate customer before   Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Afterwards, Convergys contacted me with an email invite to take personality/IQ-like questionnaire followed by an email with link for equipment testing. Have a 17" monitor with Windows or don't apply. Afterwards, there was a short phone call describing the job program available, then a scheduled phone interview DURING which there was a typing test (all the same day as first phone call). Score at least 25 wpm for this. The job offer was extended at time of interview, then a flood of paperwork for the HireRight background check, required equipment, proof of identity, and drug testing was sent.

I was officially welcomed to the company and given further instructions RIGHT before the training date, as was everyone else. It was nerve wracking not having an answer until the last minute so I continued to apply other places and got another job during that time. Overall, this was one of the most supportive interview experiences ever. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Look at ALL of the Glassdoor questions posted from people and have answers for additional typical interview questions on hand.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to troubleshoot.   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between a router and modem?   1 Answer
    • Name three things you can do in the Control Panel.   1 Answer

I had accepted another definite job offer before Convergys got back to me.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.