Convergys Tech Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Convergys Tech Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Convergys

2.3

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

They asked a lot of tech questions to see how tech savvy you were. They also asked about your schedule if you could work spilt shifts 4 hours in the morning 4 hours in the evening.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Huntsville, AL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a call after a couple of days of applying for the position. The interview was very smooth and professional. Was about a 20 minute process. At the end of the interview the recruiter set clear expectations for the job I was applying for. Ex: computer and internet requirements, attendance, schedule, as well as training timeframes.

Interview Questions

• what is the reason for you interest in a work at home position?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Lake Mary, FL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

One interview. But I had to wait hours since the group interview went by alphabetical order.
    Before interview I took typing speed test and IQ test.
    Interviewer read my resume carefully before I showed up.
    Answered all questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Why here, where do you see yourself in few years, past jobs ...etc.   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Interview took 2 hours, basic interview questions then roll play, had to do typing test. Interview was fairly easy. Had a phone interview first, then was ask to come in. Then typing test. More questions then role play.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Typing test, short test on some general technology, then the interview.
    This was the worst interview I have ever done in my life! They asked the most ridiculous questions so that by the time I got to anything meaningful I could no longer think and my mind went blank. What made it difficult was the wording of the questions. It was like each question was missing the actual point of the question. I want a redo. I was so excited to get this interview. I prepared for it for hours. By the end of it I was disappointed and confused. How did an interview I should have landed on the spot go so wrong... It's not the fact that I didn't get the job I can handle that. But the fact that makes me feel like I was set up to fail was that anytime I wanted to talk about what clients have said to me in the past or

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

The recruiter called to do a phone interview since this was a work from home position. She gave a brief, and I do mean a very brief, description of the job I would be doing and gave incorrect information to me in regards to certain job metrics that were required to be met. After that quick interview of asking me if I could work from home, which is basically the only requirement to be hired, I was hired. The only tests they did prior to employment was a typing test and you had to perform 3 tests on your computer set up at home.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you can work from home every day with little to no contact   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Tampa, FL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone screen and face-to-face with test. All questions generally easy to answer for anyone who knows anything about computers. Test was multiple choice. Interview ended in offer right there, no callbacks

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hazelwood, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Hazelwood, MO (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call and had an over the phone interview. She asked basic questions. Was offered position over the phone went into main office to fill out employment paperwork with hr and took my drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Convergys?
      Why did you leave your last job?
      What job did you like and dislike most and why?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Group Interview with questionnaire then 1 to 1 interviews with management. The process from the interview to hiring was around 24 hours and then started work the following Monday. Interview lasted around 2-3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good at technical support?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

They called us interview and in mail they mentioned we will work for Microsoft and they need BE students. But they were recruiting only non IT students. They didn't even took one round. They just told you are rejected.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.