CoreLogic Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 172 of over 172 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

CoreLogic

Application

I interviewed at CoreLogic

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, then one round interview with the hiring manager. Will question a lot on resume and want details on resume. Overall pretty easy and smooth interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Asked a lot about resume and projects.
    Answer Question

CoreLogic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic

Interview

The process was fast, efficient and good people to speak with. Seems like lots of changing parts and many legacy products to support but a real focus on how to be stable and innovative. The process was really comfortable and I am excited by the role. I would have like to meet a few more people in the team to know the culture a little more

Interview Questions
  • we spoke about problem solving, innovation, ownership, release cycles, not too much in detail technical conversation.

CoreLogic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic

Interview

Everyone I interviewed with was very personable, warm and welcoming. From begin to end this was the most comfortable and safe environment I have ever experienced during an interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CoreLogic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic

Interview

Spoke with recruiter than a group call with hiring manager and another member from support staff. General behavioral questions and asked about my background. Sent a thank you/follow up message but it's now been close to a month and there still has been no follow up which is extremely unprofessional on their side.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your background and how it relates to this role?

CoreLogic

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CoreLogic in Apr 2021

Interview

Video interview. The guy turned off the video from his end after 5 mins of talking to me and I was talking to a voice coming from my computer. for next 30 minutes. I was tested on basic fundamental questions which surprised me. And in the end he tells me "Good luck in your job search". Unprofessional, Rude. Stay away from this company.

Interview Questions
  • What is lockbox transmission? AR process flow. AR invoice types. Receipt status. - All basic fundamental setups in Oracle EBS.

CoreLogic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic in Apr 2021

Interview

This company is very unprofessional. The HR contacted me and scheduled the interview. They told me that someone would email the link of zoom meeting. Finally, nobody sent the email. And there was no any response when I tried to remind them to sent the link of interview. After couple of days, there was only a reject email sent automatically. Just remind the future interviewees, do not waste time on this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Dallas, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

The first round was with HR and it was easy. The second round was also behavioral with one of the team members and it was fairly easy. The third round was with two other consultants and they had a list of SQL questions to ask which were moderately tough. My concern though is that both the interviewers were very rude and even laughed at me while I was still framing my answer. One of the interviewers didn't even turn on his camera which I thought was very unprofessional of him. Both the interviewers were just interested in talking about their achievements. The interviewers had a very bad attitude and should work on it. They can't expect an intern to know literally everything! I don't advise working here. They don't even sponsor internationals anymore.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CoreLogic

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CoreLogic

Interview

three interviews. Coding, design, execution. No chance to ask question about company or HR. coding in language or framework you did not work before. too long ... interviewer not listening and then put you at fault.

Interview Questions
  • design, coding in language or framework you did not work before

CoreLogic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic in Feb 2021

Interview

The worst unprofessional interview EVER. Some woman called and asked bunch of questions then out of the blue told that they just stopped hiring and hung up the phone. From what I got from the interview and online review, the management is bad and employees salary is cut. Don't waste time interviewing there.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irvine, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

The recruiter and hiring manager I spoke to were both great and communicative. But the description of the role didn't seem to align with the title - the responsibilities seemed more junior and assisting others than what I had expected, rather than managing campaigns. Then, they informed me I would need to be in office full time in March 2021, while pandemic cases were still high, and this was well before we knew when the general population would be eligible for a covid vaccine. So, I opted out.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with marketing campaigns?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 172 Interviews