CoreLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CoreLogic Interview Questions

Interviews at CoreLogic

2.6

Senior UX Designer Interview

Interview

Recruiter contacted. She was pretty nice. She set up a call with some director who was nice at the beginning of the call, but with an overly aggressive attitude throughout the call. Mostly felt like he was trying to trick me into saying the wrong thing.

The interview went well from my perspective, but it definitely was a weird interview and a total cultural mismatch. After that interview, they ghosted me. No rejection email. But I was not surprised. This seems like a highly disorganized company.

Interview Questions

• He asked me to describe what is UX because that was supposed to be a method to rule out people who were talking BS (He said something along those lines)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic in August 2020.

Interview

The interview process was great. It was one of the most efficient interview processes I've ever been through. In it's entirety from applying online, to accepting an offer, was about 2.5 weeks and I was always kept in the loop on what the next steps were going to be. Once the interviews started I had 4 different phone calls/video chats within 1 week. When you're applying for jobs, every day that your in the interview process feels like a week, so I really appreciated how efficient this entire process was.

Interview Questions

• Relate your current/previous job to the role you applied for.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

This was the best recruiting and interview process I have ever had in my professional career. My department at my last job all got laid off so I needed a quick turnaround. I received a phone call from the recruiter the same day I applied. Within a week I had 3 interviews and a job offer which is incredible! It was a very fast, professional, and organized process. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• Mostly relate current experience to the role I was applying for.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic in June 2020.

Interview

The first interview was with the talent acquisition and focused on my experience, skills and expectations. Second was with the hiring manager drilling deeper into experience and behavior related to the position. This was followed by a panel interview with future peers. Last step was a panel interview with peers to my future leader. All in all very smooth and transparent with clear communications from the talent acquisition team.

Interview Questions

• How would I get up to speed on the specific topics, technology, organization, projects, and programs as this was a new industry to me.   Answer Question

Senior Social Media Strategist Interview

Interview

I had an interview scheduled for a week and the recruiter emailed me the day before saying she “forgot” to block off her calendar for her holiday and needed to reschedule for the following week. Not my problem. I have priorities as well and you had a week to figure that out. No, I won’t be rescheduling with you. That was the time I was available and you had plenty of tome to tell me you would be out on vacation, other than the day before.

Marketing Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

The process took 2 months only to be told they have moved the position to California. Communication was not great; HR rescheduled my interviews continuously and almost immediately after scheduling.

Interview Questions

• What is a piece of constructive criticism you have received from your team?   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Interview

the process was very thorough and informative. We learned a lot about the company and got to have hands-on experience. It put us in perspective and shoes of what it's like to be a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to be adaptable
      Sell your favorite app on your phone   Answer Question

Senior Professional Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Irving, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview over zoom. The interviewer was cold and distant. I got the intense feeling that he did not want to be doing an interview. He proceeded to a paired programming exercise where he just took control. Every suggestion I made was ignored and I was basically a spectator. The interviewer was rude, condescending and brusque. He went to great lengths to make the work environment seem unpleasant. No working from home, strict and unyielding 8-6 work hours and enforced paired programming.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind inflexible work hours and never working from home?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Went through 4 rounds of interviews over the span of almost two months only to be told before my final interview that they moved the position to California. Least to say I am super disappointed that I wasted so much of my time just to be told the interviews were ending.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with orders you didn’t agree with.   Answer Question

UX Designer Interview

Interview

Interview was fun just asked about portfolio.
    Manager was very friendly and described details of the vacancy very well. I did not get offer but experience was not bad. I would recoomend to work on your portfolio before going to interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.