CoreLogic Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 187 of over 187 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Sydney) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process was very professional. It was very detailed and allowed me to gauge that the culture will also be excellent. CoreLogic provides time for professional training each fortnight. The interview process started off with a brief chat with HR, after that a 1 hour interview with the team leader and his colleague who seemed like a gem to work with. There was then a final interview with the team leader to see if I'm still interested in the role. Overall, the interview process was very good and I'd highly recommend this company to anyone. I declined as I wanted to stay within my current industry instead of moving to the real estate industry.

Interview Questions
  • Q. How many properties on average is there in Australia?
    1 Answer
  • Q. How to find the total of all properties in a state using SQL

CoreLogic

Application

I interviewed at CoreLogic

Interview

A very smooth interview and hiring process. Right from the HR department to the hiring team, all were extremely friendly, respectful, and professional. This company gives off excellent vibes and I look forward to working here!

Interview Questions
  • - Take me through your experience. - Why does this position interest you? - What do you know about Intersect?

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

CoreLogic

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic in Oct 2021

Interview

Had interview with recruiter, and then 3 interviews with department heads. The process was easy. Ultimately I was sent the rejection letter. No reason given other than there were other candidates. I felt that there were other factors involved, including one of the interviewers having a bug about me. I am not everyone’s flavor, and it may have been that I was older than he was, which is an intimidator. Nonetheless, my advice would be to mask your age if you got some grey in your hair.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions. What is mgt style, why do you want to work here, etc.

CoreLogic

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic in Oct 2021

Interview

Hopped onto call for the initial technical screen . Asked to Implement Set without built in functions and the interviewer is very helpful and friendly through out. Interview went alright although i was helped at one point. Finally they informed me they went in a different direction.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CoreLogic

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CoreLogic

Interview

Overview of Interview Process: Submitting Application --> HR Call & Setting up an Interview --> 1st Interview --> 2nd Interview (Presentation) --> Final Decision --> References --> Offer Letter --> Pre-employment Checks --> Joining!!! Overall, the entire application process was seamless, with a pleasant experience at every stage. Both the interviews were interactive and the interviewers were curious to listen to candidates' ideas and opinions. Last but not the least, Randy Smith, Allison Smith, Oksana Gonyaylo, and Vita Kuchynska from the HR Team made sure the entire process was smooth and pleasant, addressing every query from me throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • 1st Interview: A day after submitting the application I was contacted for a brief HR phone call to discuss the position and to schedule a Zoom Interview with the hiring manager and other team members. In this interview, the candidate would get a chance to meet the core team and hiring manager and vice-versa. In addition, I was asked about my understanding and take-on how to leverage state-of-the-art climate model outputs to quantify the natural catastrophes in the context of Climate Change. Other questions being, how to choose a climate model out of many available modeling groups across the globe. 2nd Interview: After 1st interview, I was contacted to schedule a 2nd Zoom interview in which I was supposed to give a presentation on 'how to use future projection data under different climate change scenarios to quantify natural catastrophes '. Followed by discussion and questions on the presentation.

CoreLogic

Application

I interviewed at CoreLogic

Interview

Easy going typical questions, manager I had was not true hiring manager so really was asking questions about my resume and explained job responsibilities and what would be required as for as daily quotas

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with where to find the appraisal value on a appraisal I explained to her where is it located as bottom of 2nd page typically

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

Hr phone call for 20 min before the day of interview and on interview day I had 1 Round with all sots of C#, SQL, JS questions.. and Code review questions of 4 - 3 of coding and 1 is error finding from a code snippet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Dallas, TX) in Sep 2021

Interview

Without discussing about the job profile, recruiter asked coordinator to setup first interview with me. Coordinator setup the first call. I ask for more information about job profile, compensation range, visa sponsorship then coordinator refer to recruiter. Recruiter said we don't offer VISA SPONSERSHIP. It is always better to discuss with candidate before more forward with scheduling anything. Save your time as well as candidate time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was smooth and feedback was right after the interview. There was good communication from the Talent Acquisition team, and they were helpful in guiding through every step of the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview process was very smooth and quick (2-3 weeks) Initial call with HR. After a week, interview with the team of 4 members as informed in mail. Actually, two guys took my interview and one of them was not among the 4 mentioned

Interview Questions
  • Focused on behavioral and knowing about the past experience. Had a test within the interview 2 ques :: 1 algorithm and 1 code one ques to find and locate errors in the code. Great experience with the interview . Very friendly and welcoming attitude from the one of the interviewers however no questions from other guy. Overall, great experience with the interview but completely dis-satisfied with the response. They rejected the application saying my years of experience was not above their minimum requirement. Felt like waste of time after receiving the response.
1 person found this interview helpful

CoreLogic

Application

I interviewed at CoreLogic

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, then one round interview with the hiring manager. Will question a lot on resume and want details on resume. Overall pretty easy and smooth interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 187 Interviews