Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Country Club Hospitality & Holidays

Exexutive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Country Club Hospitality & Holidays (Hyderabad).

Interview

Screening and communication round with hr next technical round with management.g aduates can easily crack interview and management want to hire candidate with good communication in morethan 2 languages.good environment to work.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience,t technical skills   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Country Club Hospitality & Holidays (Hyderabad) in July 2015.

Interview

Very easy process..Hr are very cooperative. Interview process will be finished in one working day.There will be four round.face face round ,aptitude test ,hr rounds and final operational manager rounds .

Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Country Club Hospitality & Holidays (Hyderabad) in January 2014.

Interview

I had a meeting with the HR. I was asked a few questions on Accounts reconciliation and after which I was given an orientation about the company. The people were very helpful as I was an intern and I had a very good experience working.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.