Course5 Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Course5 Intelligence Interview Questions

Interviews at Course5 Intelligence

2.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Hi the interview has 3 rounds and
    1) aptitude test
    2) face to face interview
    3) face to face interview
    The interview rounds are went easy and I have cleared two rounds and HR said we will update the results for next round and she updated on Monday that I haven't selected.
    The HR staff was very good .

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Environment of company is very well. All staff are helpful.Technical panel ask questions about programming languages and Ms Office.HR test our IQ. I feel comfortable during interview. you want to represent yourself with good attitude.

Technical Specialist Interview

Interview

First our gd round was conducted. Then aptitude test And then interview (technical +hr) . Aptitude consists of simple java ques, c like draw flowchart and sql questions nd some quant nd logical questions and their was one one question that write a mail to the client.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Mumbai).

Interview

First quant aptitude conducted it's little bit complicated.
    Second aptitude is technically.
    Then face to face interview.
    Finally hr conduct interview.
    Long process it's take whole one day.
    They want to see how much you confident during interview.

Cannot Disclose Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

It was lengthy process recruiter was confused as she dint had detailed idea about position and company information and process. Few of the things asked were not required to be asked

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Bengaluru) in November 2017.

Interview

3 rounds, case study, 1n 1 interview, senior manager came and asked many questions, knowledge about cloud, IoT, security, blockchain technology was asked because they were hiring for a technology team, It was easy to crack, they gave a competitive analysis in the case study

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Mumbai).

Interview

It was crisp overall, asked very logical questions to check my analytical mindset. Overall an easy interview if you have an analytical mind and was challenging too. Fun process and you get to know exactly what they seek from you.

Interview Questions

• They asked how can you stack and weigh slight difference in weight of 10 matchsticks   Answer Question

Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

There will the three rounds of interview, first is aptitude round which is consists of basic Maths and English,logical questions,then comes to assignment round , then face to face round.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell about the company? 2.Tell me about yourself? 3.Question based Market intelligent   Answer Question

Suevy Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Mumbai) in April 2018.

Interview

One round of gd then apti test then technical then hr round
    Then they asked me all technicall questions about bubble sorting and nested loop
    Asked about hobbies then after a week or so i received a mail that i am selected and all
    Aboard cross tab

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.