Course5 Intelligence Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Course5 Intelligence

Course5 Intelligence

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence in Jul 2022

Interview

Overall it was very good interview experience, awaiting for interview result. You will get the HR call fist and technical round of interview will be scheduled. Level of interview was quite difficult and focused only on technical skills

Interview Questions
  • SQL, Python queries being asked by interviewer
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Course5 Intelligence

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence in Jul 2022

Interview

3 rounds, 1st one is online technical exam which includes mc questions on SQL and python basics. 2nd one is technical interview in which interviewer asks about your project explanation and some basics questions about SQL and Python. Then they ask about the job related questions. 3rd one is HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,214

1168 Comments

Consulting India

245.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Course5 Intelligence~2163407
Join the conversation on

Course5 Intelligence

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence in Jul 2022

Interview

Wonderful job experience and it the interview process is too good and average and it takes me a lot of time to complete it and finally i got many wuestions from my resume basis and java and basics pf html and css and javascript

Interview Questions
  • Palindrome coding question and reverse a string

Course5 Intelligence

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence in Jun 2022

Interview

Firstly They Take Aptitude Round After That Technical Interview With Some Programming And Aptitude Questions Then HR Takes An Interview About Salary and Placement Related Questions and then they give offer letter...

Interview Questions
  • 2 coding question then they ask me about loops or basic java questions, or some logical questions

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Mumbai)

Interview

Its was easy compared to many other big IT giants out there. Knowledge of Sql is must. They can even tell to write a query of sql. They may even ask python ( as it was mentioned in my resume)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (New Delhi)

Interview

telephonic round-written round-management discussion-HR conversation-confirmation over emails detailed assessment to analyse core skill set of the applicant. Competitive salary offering and good set of clientele. Interview process is smooth and at a good speed as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Mumbai) in Apr 2022

Interview

The Interview will check your vision and your knowledge of current events moreover your theoretical Research Knowledge. So, it's important to be calm during the interview. Also they look into every single word written on CV. So, it's important to make sure you know each and everything thoroughly you have mentioned in your Resume.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us any recent affair you are following?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Nāgpur, Maharashtra) in Apr 2022

Interview

It was easy interview all in all , questions about projects you have done and internships ; mentioned in your resume , skills required for the job role , and other generic questions related to job .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Bangalore) in Mar 2022

Interview

overall good interview asked so many questions regarding my rusume data and all related to past qualification project work and all yes i ans only those who was easy for me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Bangalore)

Interview

Interview is basic with questions on resume and the task which was provided in round one. Interviewer asked questions related to the current technologies. Interview had a good flow and was conducted online.

Interview Questions
  • Take me through your resume and experience in marketing fields
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews

Course5 Intelligence Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Course5 Intelligence as 80.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.88 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Analyst and Data Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Junior Data Analyst and Senior Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Course5 Intelligence takes an average of 8 days when considering 45 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Suevy Programmer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Junior Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 3 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Course5 Intelligence according to 45 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 22.40%