Course5 Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Course5 Intelligence Interview Questions

Interviews at Course5 Intelligence

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Hi the interview has 3 rounds and
    1) aptitude test
    2) face to face interview
    3) face to face interview
    The interview rounds are went easy and I have cleared two rounds and HR said we will update the results for next round and she updated on Monday that I haven't selected.
    The HR staff was very good .

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Environment of company is very well. All staff are helpful.Technical panel ask questions about programming languages and Ms Office.HR test our IQ. I feel comfortable during interview. you want to represent yourself with good attitude.

Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence.

Interview

took whole day for interview with multiple rounds for intern role which involved apptitute round .followed by group disscussion and then technical round questions for sql ,machine learning and data engineering ,

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Airoli) in March 2020.

Interview

This process took 2 days..
    Day 1:
    1. Gd (just to check if we can speak well)
    2. General English Apti (This was damn easy and was pen paper)
    3. Technical Apti(This was an pen paper round to check basic programming knowledge using pseudo codes, give output, email writing, etc. )

After this we didn't received any feedback and out of confusion everyone visited next day to.. only 2 were selected in technical pen paper

Day 2:
    4. We had an little talk with HR i'll prefer to reference this as an HR round
    5. One to one technical round (I was checked for logic, few pseudo codes and was questioned about different situations)

We were told we will be contacted soon but didn't received any feedback until we called reception for results.. after about a week results were given out and offer letter was mailed.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, monkey slippery pole problem, pattern, vowels in name and few other logic questions   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

1 group discussion
    2 aptitude technical and logical aptitude
    3 Personal interview
    It was a good experience nice working place overall everything was good and people are good work around is also good

Survey Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Mumbai) in January 2020.

Interview

The day was very well planned by the company recruiters.All rounds were explained well. We did not have to wait for any update, they themselves kept updating us about all development. The tests were well designed as well per the job role. The managers who too my interview asked all relevant question as per the job description

Interview Questions

• To the point and the subject
      The questions very really tough and very challenging, enjoyed every bit   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Mumbai).

Interview

It was crisp overall, asked very logical questions to check my analytical mindset. Overall an easy interview if you have an analytical mind and was challenging too. Fun process and you get to know exactly what they seek from you.

Interview Questions

• They asked how can you stack and weigh slight difference in weight of 10 matchsticks   Answer Question

Senior Survey Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence (Mumbai) in November 2019.

Interview

Telephonic round - Personal details- Assessment- HR round - Technical round- offer.
    All the rounds were scheduled on time and the process was smooth. The offer was negotiated and finally we agreed mutually. The other processes were done properly post offer.

Interview Questions

• All technical in operation round/ About domain and company knowledge.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Course5 Intelligence.

Interview

More of the technical questions based on secondary research and competitive intelligence. Case study round to see your logical thinking. Looking for the stability and subject knowledge. Sometimes in case of urgent hiring they easily take the candidates so you never know.

Interview Questions

• What is secondary research ?
      Difference between secondary research and competitive intelligence   1 Answer

Technical Specialist Interview

Interview

First our gd round was conducted. Then aptitude test And then interview (technical +hr) . Aptitude consists of simple java ques, c like draw flowchart and sql questions nd some quant nd logical questions and their was one one question that write a mail to the client.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.