Covance Interview Questions

Updated 15 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 775 of over 775 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Covance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance

Interview

I applied online and was asked to do a screening call. I was then invited to an interview which used software to record myself answering the questions. I had as many attempts to record an answer as desired.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about animal testing?
    1 Answer

Covance

Application

I interviewed at Covance

Interview

Interview almost solely based on behavioral questions (i.e. describe a time when..). For my position there was a skills assessment to determine competency in Microsoft office programs as well as technical writing.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had conflict with another employee and how you handled it?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (Indianapolis, IN)

Interview

Pretty typical. Online application. Phone interview with recruiter then video call with the hiring managers. Whole process took about 3weeks from the time I applied to the time that I was set to start.

Interview Questions
  • STAR type of questions. Have you ever disagreed with leadership? How did you handle it and what was the outcome?

Covance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance in Apr 2021

Interview

They mainly wanted to know if you understand what the company does and the job you are applying well. The first part of the interview was a telephone conversation with the HR.

Interview Questions
  • What does Covance do and what are the qualifications you have that makes you fit for this role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (Worcester, MA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Initial 30 minute interview with HR. Determined my availability and scheduled a 2-hour interview with 2 of the managers for this position. Following the interview it took about a day for them to get back to me with a decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Covance

Application

I interviewed at Covance

Interview

There were two interviews back to back. The first interview was with a team of supervisors, about two to three people and the second interview was with company leadership, about two to three people.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time you had to resolve a mistake you made? How did you address it?

Covance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone Interview. Very straightforward, streamlined questions for the position. Set up an in-person site visit of the campus for meeting the hiring manager, lab staff, and observing the lab mechanics.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience working with animals? If so, how much and to what extent?

Covance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance

Interview

I made my salary expectations clear at the beginning with the recruiter, and then went on to complete 5 hours of interviews. I really liked the position and the team but then was shocked when they offered me 30k less than the salary range I gave them and 10k less than what I am currently making. I’m not sure why they thought I would take that or why they even bothered interviewing me and wasting everyone’s time - my impression is that salaries here are WAY below market value and that they will try to get you to take a lowball offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you handled a conflict with a coworker or vendor
5 people found this interview helpful

Covance

Application

I interviewed at Covance

Interview

Everyone was polite during an interview, but every time we interviewed the time we actually discussed the position and qualifications was about a quarter of the length I had been told to predict. The process took about four months altogether and then when I was waiting for an offer or rejection they simply disappeared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Covance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance

Interview

I was asked very typical interview questions such as 'why do you want to work here' and 'what experiences do you have in the lab'. Took around 30-40 minute phone interview with the HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 775 Interviews