Cox Communications Interview Questions

Updated 27 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Cox Communications

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 532 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cox Communications (United States)

Interview

Great communication On time For school project No hassle Mass media communications project Class Project Twenty Minutes and very informative The mass communicator that I interviewed is a radio show host for this cooperation.

Interview Questions
  • . How do their audience and clients give feedback? (I asked this)
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cox Communications (United States)

Interview

I first had a recruiter call, then a one on one interview with the hiring manager, then panel Interview with my would be close peers. They were very efficient and the process was relatively quick.

Interview Questions
  • All behaviorals. Strengths and weaknesses, problem solving. The typical.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

The hiring process is average. Just make sure you PRACTICE the Star Method. They asked questions about my current employer and previous employer. In all in total, they asked me about 8-9 questions. Behavioral questions were included. They give a 5 business day stretch to give you an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like least about your previous job? Tell me about a situation that you disagree with coworker and what was the outcome? Has your workplace has ever raise prices up, if so did you agreed or disagreed? Did you speak to management about how you felt?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cox Communications (United States)

Interview

Very easy. If you have any experience in customer service or technical prior to this, you will do very well! Also, be positive and have a great attitude. They also asked typical interview questions and you must be flexible with the schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cox Communications (United States)

Interview

Standard STAR method questions. Tell me about a time when...XYZ. They are looking for candidate to describe a situation and then the action that was taken and the result. There was a phone screening and 2 rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Standard STAR method questions. Tell me about a time when...
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cox Communications (United States)

Interview

easy walk in talk to people answer question get hired just putting words in to get past the 30 word minimum it was a long time ago when i went there

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cox Communications (United States)

Interview

-Phone interview with HR which lead to 2nd interview with hiring manager. I was brought back for a 3rd round of interviews where i interviewed with five people who were from various departments that would interact with the role. 3rd interview took roughly four hours to complete.

Interview Questions
  • How to you manage to keep diversity of thought amongst your teams?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2021

Interview

First round Interview with the hiring manager. Second round interview with another manager. I waited for about a week to receive a follow-up email about the 2st round interview. Still waiting for an email for the decision.

Interview Questions
  • What mistakes you made before and how you overcame?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview was very casual and relaxed. My interviewer was kind and easygoing. I was surprised when I found out that the position I was applying for had only had 1 open position, but I guess things are more competitive during COVID.

Interview Questions
Cox Communications
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cox Communications (United States)

Interview

very easy. only went for one interview. I decline the offer because they didn't have a clear goal of their expectation. they asked me about a project they were working on and asked me how I will handle it.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 532 Interviews