Crabtree & Evelyn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crabtree & Evelyn Interview Questions

Interviews at Crabtree & Evelyn

2.2

Temporary Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Woodstock, CT (US)).

Interview

It was a proper interview. Everyone was professional and honest about the job aspects. Good company to work for. Unfortunately, this particular office was relocating in 5 short months so I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about this company?   1 Answer

PM Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Woodstock, CT (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received a call day after and had a phone interview the following week with delay (manager was not available, but had to follow up to get new time). HR person is very enthusiastic, knows the products and strategy and actually reads the resume. From my experience, they are not straight forward and honest, manager said they were very impressed and promised interview with the hiring manager the following day, during the phone call ..... There was no call and I received only an email that it will happen the following week and never ever heard from them again, not even received a reply to my email. I would prefer if they would be straight forward, explain there are other candidates (they always are:)) and not promise the interview with the hiring manager already during the phone screening and disappear after. They did send template email after weeks saying 'thank you blah blah, we decided to go with another ....'. I know that is pretty common these days .... I also got the impression that they are exploring all and give a very strong impression that everyone is the best candidate and might not be exactly accurate when explaining what they want in a candidate / they are looking for .... Maybe that is the best HR strategy, but from my experience, realistic and straightforward approach would be better and more appreciated. Just my experience.

Interview Questions

• Very easy. Guide me through your resume, why us, why leaving your current job etc type of questions. Was expecting more intense behavioral questions. Very smooth and not stressful conversation.   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Short Hills, NJ (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Standard
    Call from manager and asked to come in for an interview. Follow up from upper manager and offered job 3 days later. Easy and standard. The most important thing is to know you previous job skills that match the job your interviewing for

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I received a call on the phone to come in for an interview. When I arrived it was one on one very private. Interview process was very smooth and quick. Employer was very nice and genuine.

Selling Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn.

Interview

Hiring process was very smooth and quick. Interview was easy. Interviewer was casual and informal. We joked a lot throughout the meeting. Questions were easy to answer as they were pretty standard. Some were more theoretical (ex.: how would you handle a situation where...). All in all, not stressful.

Interview Questions

• Sell something you have on your person right now.   1 Answer

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called and interviewed on the phone. Then given an appointment for an in person interview. I wasn’t told how to dress, nor the job details on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Do I enjoy meeting people and building a positive relationship with customers.   Answer Question

Selling Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksburg, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Clarksburg, MD (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy & Quick. Manager was super nice and made me feel super comfortable. Questions were basic: what are your strengths and weaknesses. Tell me about a time you have to deal with a different co- worker.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and then a phone interview w/DM. I learned a lot about the company. They ultimately decided to go a different direction in that store and place an Area Manager in the store, I would then be an assistant.

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Auburn Hills, MI (US)).

Interview

In person interview with store manager then phone interview with district manager. Had to also fill out an application online that had alot of questions. That was the worst part but I got the job almost immediately. I asked for $12 and hour and they came back with $10

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like when was a time that you had to take matters into your own hands and how did it turn out   1 Answer

Sales Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn.

Interview

brief and personable. easy questions. i didnt stay long for the interviewing process and the manager got back to me within a few days to offer the position. not difficult at all.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.