Creative Artists Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Creative Artists Agency Interview Questions

Interviews at Creative Artists Agency

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

First round over Zoom, nice recruiter but very corporate feel. She was writing down my exact answers to each question and didn't elaborate much into my responses. I thought it went well, but didn't get the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had a disagreement with a supervisor or peer in the workplace and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

An interview is a general reflection of the organization. The initial interviewer was beyond rude and unprofessional. Never in my years of work experience has someone discussed salary in the initial interview - seems very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Q: this job pays X$ per hour, are you aware of this? Very strange interview question...   Answer Question

Digital Media Assistant Interview

Interview

10 min screening call w 3rd party recruiter. Easy normal questions. Then next round was a vc with an agent I’d be working with. The agent I spoke to was incredibly nice and it was more of a friendly chat. I thought everything went awesome but never heard back from them

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was told to come in for an interview. The meeting lasted under 10 minutes and I would not even consider it an interview. I met with the assistant of the woman who the meeting was set with because she could not make it. The assistant asked me a few questions then told me to apply for a few different positions on their company website.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in the entertainment industry?   Answer Question

Mailroom Clerk Interview

Interview

The interview process was lengthy for me. There were a couple of phone calls that spanned about 7 weeks and then I got called in for an in person interview with a mailroom supervisor.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency.

Interview

easy and quick i loved the people who interviewed me they were fantastic. I loved my time working at caa and learned so much. What a wonderful group of people it was like the best masters in business

Mailroom Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency.

Interview

It was very question and answer based interview. It was very natural- not forced. They asked all the questions previously listed on glassdoor. It was overall a very enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• What trades do you read? Where do you see yourself in five years? What departments are you interested in?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency in May 2020.

Interview

Quick phone screening. None of the questions were too out of the ordinary and would probably fall under any basic preparation you would do for an interview. I applied through their standard portal.

Mailroom Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

3 step interview process - interviewed by agent's assistant, who then decides whether you get interviewed by agent (in this case, Kabir), and then by the Mailroom managers, where at this point you basically are asked the same questions, if not just a little more in-depth.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your industry news/how do you consume it? (i.e. trades, Variety, Deadline)   Answer Question

Mailroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Called me for an interview even though is didn’t apply. Had three interviews all of which were standard and went pretty well. Called me back to tell me they had to stop the hiring process because of Covid

Interview Questions

• What have you read in the trades recently?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.