Creative Circle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Creative Circle Interview Questions

Interviews at Creative Circle

2.0

Social Media Manager Interview

Interview

The interview was over the phone, scheduled by phone call also. Tried calling a few times and couldn't get answer, but eventually got through. Overall, experience was good. They were polite and helpful.

Candidate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Creative Circle (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Got a message via LinkedIn. Asked for me to send over a resume and to speak about "exciting new offers".

Get a call from the recruiter. She then says they need to set up another interview with me. Seems strange that I need to interview to get interviews with actual employers, but whatever. Then she starts asking me to give out personal identifying information such as DOB and Social, instead of filling out a secure i9. This seems strange since this is done prior to any offers.

Might be legitimate but stinks of a scam. With other reviews it seems this company isn't interested in people looking for full time work and will grossly underpay.

Interview Questions

• what's your social security number   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

It was very casual interview explaining how Creative Circle works and the process to apply for jobs that match my interest criteria. The recruiter asked about my background and skillsets, and what types of role I am looking for.

PR Account Manager Interview

Interview

Alot of info, quickly. Questions were a range of basic to testing your own knowledge of the sales process and account management. They were summing up the company and it seems like a solid group to work for, especially for a contract to hire position

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The day after I applied I received an email from an internal recruiter in New York to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes. It was highly focused on prior experience. I learned this position is highly phones based, that there is no remote work, and while I interviewed I knew that this job was not for me. I was told the interviewer would relay her notes on me to the deciders, and to check in the following week if I had not heard about the job. I checked in to learn that I was not hired.

Interview Questions

• What kind of reviews did you receive in a past position? Did these reviews occur on schedule or of the moment?   Answer Question

Motion Graphics Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a relaxed and positive mood when I had an interview there. Actually I was very nervous because it was my first interview, and I am not fluent in English. But the recruiter was kind and make it smooth. I can feel just a good vibe in this interview.

Interview Questions

• She asks me about my resume, and check my website asking me how did you make them   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Smooth, very helpful people. Wanting to help you succeed. It started with an online application, then a phone interview. After you passed that, they took you in, talked over the resume, and then they make their decision.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

I applied online, was invited to schedule a phone interview, which was pretty basic. Then scheduled an in-person interview which lasted about 90 min and a total waste of time. I was asked the exact same questions as the phone interview which was just reviewing what is already on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions like "tell me about your work history"   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Met with a recruiter to discuss roles CC were recruiting for. Interview was good. Recruiter was cool. Provided all of my references, employment forms (W4, I-9), etc, as he provided high hopes of placing me into a role within 2 weeks.

He "registered" me into their recruiting system and told me that if I see any role that I would be good for, to email him as well as responding to the job post. I would do that and not hear anything from him or any other recruiter.

Thats when I realized that this agency calls you up, gets your hopes up, sometimes requires information from you so that they can reach out to previous employers and sell their services to them without any intention of hiring you for any role.

No consideration for contractor's time.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Irvine, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I moved from the east coast and started working with Creative Circle in two Southern California locations semi-close to my residency to obtain full-time job placement in my areas of expertise. Both locations had no problem adding me to their candidate database; they do it fairly quickly even, but the issue with CC is, once you start applying for work that's suggested, you'll get lost in the sauce and never hear from them again, even if you follow up to inquire about the job (which I personally believe is one of the most unprofessional things any organization that values communication can do).

From my extended research on this company and from personal experience, it seems as though this agency overloads themselves with candidates and they don't have a proper system in place to vet applicants in a way that allows other qualifying candidates to fulfill the work with their client in need. I've been in the CC database in Irvine and in Los Angeles for over 2 years, keeping my profile updated and conducting refresher interviews, yet I have NOT ONCE been called in for an interview for actual applied work with one of their clients. Given these are heavily populated places to live, the agencies should very well understand their need for in-house recruitment business solutions. Luckily I have a job, but I'm always open to new opportunities and I competitively qualify for the positions they share with me, so it's nerve-wrecking to spend time applying for their suggested jobs and NEVER hear back for the slightest opportunity past the invite to apply. After this last refresher interview and already applying for two positions with no response, I'm just burnt out with their inconsistencies and lack of professionalism. They clearly need help.

Another thing they like to do that they should consider changing is replacing their DOE compensation details with an actual salary. Roughly 97% of their jobs all say DOE for compensation. People like to know what they have to work with for any given position, considering they're investing in taking the time to match their skills with the offered role and how they can bring value to the company when applying. Not an ideal staffing agency in SoCal.

Interview Questions

• What type of work are you wanting to secure and are there any specific skills we need to know that you have that will help us identify opportunities in your desired role(s)?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.