Credit Suisse Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,009 of over 2,009.0 interviews

What people are saying about Credit Suisse

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

I was put into a breakout room with a recruiter for the behavioral interview. The interviewer was fairly nice. There were flexible about fast-forwarding the application processes when meeting other offer deadlines.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you worked on a team
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England, England)

Interview

If You’re desperately looking for a job, Please Ignore this company. The Hr and Managers are there to waste job seekers’ time. I have applied for for a job, despite follow ups with Hr no reply, it still says on my job page interview big Lol, an interview I had in July. I was wondering why there was lots of scandals in this company, after my job interview experience with them I had the answer. Luckily I am employed. The communication is -10 out of 10.

Interview Questions
  • In your current role, what do you do on a daily basis? How do you start your day? Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Why Credit Suisse?

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

1st round is always a chat with HR rep, 2nd and 3rd round with direct management. Some analytical exercises are held during the interview. Chats mainly held in English, some parts in Polish.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

First round behavior interview with HR and second round 2-30 mins interview with different managers. The process is straightforward. And there is different attitude test to test people, I think 3 parts before the whole interviewing process begins.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and difficult situations...sth like that

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Had an online test with quantitative and behaviour questions and then a hirevue screening with personal questions. Was then invited to a phone interview focused on personal questions, no technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us how one of your personal activities would help you in this job

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Waste of time. Phone screen and then had an interview with 4 VPs on MS Teams. Confused because none had their cameras on - HR didn't indicate that it was an audio-only meeting. The interview was more like a conversation which was nice. Later received a call from HR that they were thinking about extending me an offer. Haven't heard back in a week so followed up with HR about status and didn't get any response. Completely ghosted me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

I submitted the application on a Sunday and the HR rep got back to me on Monday. Overall, I had a very positive experience. Interview process was a mix of behavioral and case.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Submit the application, 3 interviews in total (2 VP, 1 MD). First-round was with the VP, then 2 interviews final round. Basic valuation questions, standard behavior a a a a a a a a

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Fragen bezöglich Fit sowie vereinzelte finanzmathematische Brain Teasers. 2 Interview-Runden mit 4 Mitarbeitern. Insgesamt eine sehr positive Erfahrung, da es ein offenes Gespräch war und weniger ein Frage-Antwort Spiel. Bin zufrieden mit dem Bewerbungsprozess.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

An interview with Human Resources plus two interviews with the mgmt. The process was a bit on a slow side but well organized. No tests of any sorts just chats.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,009 Interviews