Credit Suisse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Credit Suisse

1,603 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

I collarbated with the EMEA, APAC, and America’s team in the NB where we worked on many projects including securitized products, M&A and Fixed income. Great area to work in the bank because you get a variety of experience.

KYC Analyst Interview

Interview

Screened over the phone by recruiter, who then set up in person interview with 2 sets of people from the department. I believe they call it a “super day”. I met with the first set for 30 minutes who were in higher management and then the next set for 30 minutes who were from the specific department I’d work in. The recruiter called me the next day and said they wanted to mover forward with hiring me.

Interview Questions

• How would the skills from your current position translate in this setting?   Answer Question

Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Durham, NC (US)).

Interview

Such a great process. Lasted about 4 weeks total. Began with an initial HR screening then moved to a phone interview. Did another phone interview with another supervisor and then was invited to an onsite interview. Talked with four people who were all very nice and asked about experience and nothing technical or case based. Received an offer the next day.

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Three phone interviews, skills test, in person. Some of the absolute worst interviewers I have ever experienced. I’m 27, was asked about my three part SAT score and high school / college GPA’s multiple times. The interviewer in the second phone interview talked about herself the entire 30 minute call. I was told in my in-person interview that I was “quite a bit below the normal statistical standard for associate hiring.” This was during the FIFTH INTERVIEW.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was first round which was telephonic round for open position in Pune, India. The interviewer was on time and friendly. I was asked about my current profile and followed by technical questions.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Recruited through MBA program. First interview was 30 min on campus with a Director, then Super Day (held at CS offices) was 2x 30 min with a VP and then an MD.

Interview Questions

• Round 1 included technical questions. Round 2: Conversation about why banking, why CS, why X group. Market outlook, understanding of Associate position.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviews were professional and focused on behavioral questions as well as discussing experience on my resume. Met with three interviewers and focus seemed to be on ability to work well and communicate with others, solve problems, think creatively.

Investment Banking Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2019.

Interview

At the beginning did a couple of coffee chats, attended the Day at Credit Suisse event, did a first round video interview, and went to the on site superday. Had two half hour interviews back to back on superday

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, understanding about the industry and the market, some technicals   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Quick Screening Call with the Recruiter, 2 weeks later I was invited in for an in person interview.

I had 3 separate interviews on site, and was offer the job a few hours after the interview was completed.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

Applied online and got an OA that is basically IQ tests. Then I got the email about the first-round interview 2 weeks later. The first-round phone interview was technical. Talked about Back-end stuff and Java basics. Second round onsite interview with two interviewers, mostly behavior questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.