Credit Suisse Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Credit Suisse

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 1912 candidate interviews
Credit Suisse
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

I have applied for a role in the portal and they came back after a month and scheduled an interview next day for a different role. Interview went really well for one and half hour(30 mins more than scheduled time) They said they would reach out to me within next few days. Despite multiple calls and emails no response from HR. What ever the result can be you should respond to a candidate with feedback, it will help them learn.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, past experience, challenges you faced, automation you did, financial instruments and Accounting of the same
    1 Answer
Credit Suisse
Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

The interview consisted from a phone to a lead code / hack errant to a face-to-face interviews The interview consisted from a phone to a lead code / hack errant to a face-to-face interviews

Credit Suisse
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

An interview with two rounds held on zoom First was the technical interview focusing on coding skills mostly revolving around OOP concepts, DBMS and Networking Second round was an HR round focusing on interpersonal skills both happening over zoom and there were breakout rooms for all candidates

Interview Questions
Credit Suisse
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

The interview was pretty standard and fairly straightforward. I was not asked any particularly difficult questions. A little disappointed that I did not hear back until months later. Likely after a failed recruiting attempt and I was the number two or three choice.

Interview Questions
Credit Suisse
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Apply online via a form. Phone interview with an employee confirmed a week later. Questions on probability and brain teasers. Nothing too difficult, general preperation is as much as is needed.

Interview Questions
Credit Suisse
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

First interview with Analyst, second with VP. Questions mainly considering the knowledge of three financial statements and their interconnection, basic notions like goodwill, some tasks to check calculating skills and interesting cases to demonstrate the process of thinking.

Interview Questions
  • General questions on IB business, financial statements knowledge, soft skills and several cases to think of.
Credit Suisse
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Fast and efficient interview process were the steps were clear and deadlines were met. Interviews were timed and didn't go over the allocated time slot. Interviewed with 7 people and offer contact camed 1 week after without delay.

Credit Suisse
Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Two rounds of phone screening followed by two rounds of zoom interviews focusing on experience and projects on the resume, general technical questions, financial maths knowledge, coding skills and several behavioral, general fit questions

Interview Questions
  • OOP programming concept queries in database system derivative pricings
Credit Suisse
Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and pleasant. The recruiters reached out in a prompt manner and scheduled everything in a timely fashion. The hiring team was very professional and asked appropriate questions to judge if I was a good fit.

Interview Questions
Credit Suisse
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore)

Interview

Went for 3 rounds of interviews. 1st and 2nd round are quite similar where it is a group interview over zoom due to covid. Questions are largely about current affairs and thoughts about financial markets, where everyone take turns to chip in their opinions. 3rd round was a face to face interview with the hiring manager and a senior RM. However did not hear from them after.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,912 Interviews

Popular Careers with Credit Suisse Job Seekers