CrossCountry Consulting Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CrossCountry Consulting Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at CrossCountry Consulting

3.2

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (McLean, VA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I was recruited via LinkedIn and had a wonderful experience with the recruiter. After speaking a few times via phone and through email, the interview process was set up very gradually. First a phone interview, then a coffee meeting with a Partner(!), and finally a series of in-person interviews in an office conference room (office was beautiful). I spoke to roughly 4-5 individuals across the business- one of the founding partners, HR managers, and others within different market offerings. Everyone was very pleasant to speak with and questions were conversational and centered mostly on my background and behavioral type. I can't stress this enough, EVERYONE throughout the whole process was extremely approachable, knowledgeable, and genuinely nice. All in all this was a wonderful experience.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of how you resonate with CrossCountry's core values: Excellence, Collaboration, Energy, and Impact.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CrossCountry Consulting

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting.

Interview

CrossCountry Consulting made the interview process comfortable and pleasant. I was able to talk or meet with a majority of the team and get a good feel of the people and company. The process progressed quickly and I was updated regularly on the status of next steps.

Interview Questions

• I was asked primarily about projects details and how projects were handled.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Recruiter - Informative

Process -
    1. Phone Interview with Recruiter
    2. Skype Interview with Technical Lead
    3. In person interview (3 people at separate times for 2 hours)
    4. Skype Interview with head of HR

All in all, the process was great. The interviewers had good questions, but kept the interview in more of a conversation dynamic. Very friendly and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• How has your past experience prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (Tysons, VA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process at CrossCountry was a great experience. The process began by phone interview/conversations, a coffee meet up with a managing consultant then a few in-office interviews. Every person I met throughout the process was very helpful and had a positive energy.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (Washington, DC (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and the interview process and feedback process took just over 4 weeks. I had 3 interviews which were all done over Skype.

1. Initial interview with Recruitment Manager
    2. Cultural interview with Associate Director - Recruitment
    3. Technical interview with Managing Partner

From the get go, I was made to feel really welcome and at ease which could have proven to be difficult over Skype. The interviewers were all very encouraging, engaging and supportive.

The interviewers really delved into my personality, work style and capabilities in order to determine whether or not I would be a good fit for their company and company culture. I really appreciated that the focus was on how I could through my past experiences on management style, team work and collaboration and personality.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style and how did you work with your teams?   Answer Question
    • What would your junior team members say about you and your management style?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (McLean, VA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a very organized and fun-filled process. In no way shape or form, did they pressure me into joining their company. They were very consistent in who they were looking for and wanted to make it known that I was a good fit for them. Overall, an amazing process to go through.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an engagement with a client when they were having issues?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were a total of 5 formal interview rounds with a Director followed by 4 partners, and an informal interview over drinks. Mostly behavioral - talked about professional and personal experiences, and how these experiences would make me an ideal fit for the role. During the first couple of interviews, we also discussed how my technical knowledge could be applied at CrossCountry.

Interview Questions

• How has your past experience prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting in August 2017.

Interview

First phone call with HR, then two days after I had a video call with a manager of their Accounting Advisory team. The manager asked many technical questions about auditing experience. The manager said next step might have other his coworkers will have the interview with me. However, two days later I received HR's phone call said someone got that position.

Interview Questions

• What's the key risk of you prior client?   1 Answer
    • what's the latest accounting standard that you know?   1 Answer
    • What's the disclosed difference between IFRS and GAAP?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting.

Interview

I applied to CrossCountry Consulting through LinkedIn for a Senior Consultant position. Following my application submission, I received an email from a recruiter nearly immediately and proceeded to have a back and forth email conversation regarding interest in scheduling a phone call interview. The phone call interview with the Recruiter was extremely pleasant and lasted longer than the intended 30 minute time period. Following my first phone call, the recruiter stayed in touch and replied promptly regarding a second phone interview with a Managing Director. Again I had constant communication with the Recruiter regarding scheduling next steps which would be an in-person interview. The recruiter continued to remain in touch to ensure all plans were coordinated for interviews at the CrossCountry facility. I had the opportunity to meet with one of the Founding Partners, a Managing Director, Managing Consultant, and Director of Recruiting while on site at the CrossCountry office. I received an offer the same afternoon in which I conducted my in-person interview, though the expected time frame for feedback was 3-5 business days.

Every aspect of my interview process was incredibly positive with CrossCountry Consulting.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were generally common and focused around behavioral situations and past experiences that would allow me to be successful at CrossCountry.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting.

Interview

Interview process was straightforward, relaxed and friendly. Both soft skills and technical skills were discussed over two separate interviews. Time was also taken to discuss outside of work interests and reasons for applying to the company. Each interview lasted approximately thirty minutes. Interviews were held with senior members of the firm.

Interview Questions

• Questions around how you would fit into the company culture   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.