Crothall Healthcare Assistant Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crothall Healthcare Assistant Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

2.8

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume to HR, then I got a called from the recruiter. I applied online for the open position. The recruiter made arrangement for an interview during the same week.

Interview Questions

• 1.How well do I perform under pressure?
    2.What kind of skills do I bring to the company?
    3.Why do you want to work for Crothall Healthcare?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Crothall Healthcare

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neptune, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Neptune, NJ (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

A thorough process. That was friendly, engaging and on point with the position that I was applying for. It made me feel like they were seriously searching for the right candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why am I the right candidate for the position their trying to fill?   1 Answer

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (New Orleans, LA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was great. Very informative and yet concise. We toured the account. Spoke with hourly and salary employees. I was given the opportunity to ask questions about the environment. It was great.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Hattiesburg, MS (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

First interview was with Director. Second, interview was a panel interview with leaders from within the hospital. Also, met with some current employees that asked me questions on things that was important to them...IE: how do I deal with holiday schedules and employees not pulling there weight.

Interview Questions

• Multiple scenario based questions. All pretty basic on how you would manage your team.   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Greeley, CO (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

It took a long time to get the 1st call for an interview. After that things proceeded quickly. The 1st meeting was with a panel and it included a tour of the facility.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was base on situational and behavioral questions that led into industry knowledge and skill sets. A recruiter contacted me and then pushed me through to the hiring manager who competed a phone interview before an on site interview. Straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you did not meet a requirement and what did you do to ensure success the next time?   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in February 2011.

Interview

contatc Human Resource and forward your resume to the appropriate person for the area or city you desire to work in

Interview Questions

• Do you have the experience, How good are you with budgeting   1 Answer

Negotiation

reasonable

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very rigorous process. There was a panel of Interviewers. There were quite a few behavioral questions asked. Overall the interviewers were very specific with the questions and the feeling was that they knew if you could handle the day to day.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a deadline you were not able to meet? What happened? What did you do?   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very brief and intense but very good at the end. Got to know my directors expectations and what was needed of me. Also the interaction with patients is very important as the cleaning

Interview Questions

• Why us?
      How well do you work under pressure?
      What qualities do you have that can be important to our company?   1 Answer

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was great. Had the opportunity wo meet with leadership. Expectations were clear. Walked the fascility, met with HR, staff and leadership.. Handbook was readily available and all questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.