Crothall Healthcare Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crothall Healthcare Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

Director Interview

Interview

Depends on where you're hired, could be as easy as applying to interviewing with multiple Hospital Administrators. Most of companies hires are internal and knowing the right person. Rarely does the company hire from outside. Most open positons already have a person hired before the hiring process even begins.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Crothall Healthcare

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in November 2012.

Interview

If you look like you will go along with their shenanigans your hired. They gauge your integrity not for the right reason but to make sure you'll play ball

Interview Questions

• What's the lowest salary you'll accept   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in October 2016.

Interview

My interview Process was very encouraging that opened my eyes to the future and how I am the company meets my expectations.
    the interview enlightened me to know where I was limited and where to grow .

Interview Questions

• My vision to take my department to maintain passing Joint commission   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview process was informal in the sense that the questions and dialogue were not forced and seem more like a conversation versus an interview. Speaking about you related experience and knowing about the company is very helpful so go prepared.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Taunton, MA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a regional manager then with client and often small panel interview. Submitted resume. 1st step was a phone interview with the HR specialist.It was a good process. The levels of the process were appropriate.

Interview Questions

• How are your interpersonal skills   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process wasn't long and extensive. The process went fairly quick and was I was hired, weeks later. I enjoyed the process and was excited about being apart of the team as the recruiter kept me engaged.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great potential candidate for the job   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in December 2018.

Interview

Panel interview with HR, Admin, and Dept Managers that asked several questions regarding overall mgmt of the department and how I will be able to interact with the other departments. They also reviewed my resume and other supporting documents I brought with me to the interview session.

Interview Questions

• How will you implement positive change in the department?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

My interview was a welcoming experience. It was a conversation was asking of my background experience (resume), my expectations and future endeavors, while giving me the perspective of the position as well as the expectation and the opportunity for growth

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a great fit for our company   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Client interview, panel interview and hospital rounding. met with key individuals for the hospital and discussed ideas and philosophy. Walked with the staff and listened to their desires from a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• what are my career aspirations?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Akron, OH (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

New management employees will interview with on-sight account management and depending on the position potentially the client. Candidates also might complete a peer interview with the entire management team or even members from the front line staff.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage difficult customers or difficult employees?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.