Crothall Healthcare Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crothall Healthcare Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

2.9

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

My interview was a welcoming experience. It was a conversation was asking of my background experience (resume), my expectations and future endeavors, while giving me the perspective of the position as well as the expectation and the opportunity for growth

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a great fit for our company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Crothall Healthcare

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in December 2018.

Interview

Panel interview with HR, Admin, and Dept Managers that asked several questions regarding overall mgmt of the department and how I will be able to interact with the other departments. They also reviewed my resume and other supporting documents I brought with me to the interview session.

Interview Questions

• How will you implement positive change in the department?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

Interview went great, the recruiter was very polite. I had no issues with the entire process. Everyone involved was helpful and made the process smooth. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to get into healthcare management.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in September 2017.

Interview

The process was great. Recruiter responded to my inquiry with in 24 hours. RDO reached out to me the following day along with the SVP. I was flown to new city to be interviewed. My experience was really good.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about why I wanted to relocate. I was told about the hospital and some of the issues they were having and asked how I would go about correcting some of the issues that the hospital having.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Jefferson City, MO (US)).

Interview

I interviewed on the phone and at the account. It was a panel at the account. The whole process was pleasant. I was an interim as I was the current OM. I also had a one on one with our COO and the panel was almost all directors.

Interview Questions

• What I felt my strengths and weaknesses were and how I handled them.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penn, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Penn, PA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I met with the Regional Director and we walked through my facility that I currently was working I explained what I was responsible for, He was very attentive to the conversation asked many questions and very interested in all of my answers. Regional Director explained to me in depth what it was he was interviewing for and what duties that installed. It was a two hour interview and at the end of the interview I felt that I was heard and appreciated and did not have any unanswered questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what makes you excited.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Dorchester, MA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The Interview process was very smooth. I had a phone screening with a recruiter. Then filled out several tests on-line, then in-person interview with the Regional Director, Asst. Director and client of the hospital.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Oakland, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Great overall experience, Crothall paid for the flight and hotel. My interview was a 5 panel person interview. Also after the interview concluded I was able to check out the city of Oakland and make a final decision on relocation.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process wasn't long and extensive. The process went fairly quick and was I was hired, weeks later. I enjoyed the process and was excited about being apart of the team as the recruiter kept me engaged.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great potential candidate for the job   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Raleigh, NC (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a panel, each had specific questions to ask. There was no hint of the job availability to change locations, most questions had nothing to do with what I thought should be major concerns. Almost anyone could answer these questions with great answers but it doesn't give a clue about the work performance of the individual.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.