Crothall Healthcare Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crothall Healthcare Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

Director Interview

Interview

Depends on where you're hired, could be as easy as applying to interviewing with multiple Hospital Administrators. Most of companies hires are internal and knowing the right person. Rarely does the company hire from outside. Most open positons already have a person hired before the hiring process even begins.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Crothall Healthcare

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in November 2012.

Interview

If you look like you will go along with their shenanigans your hired. They gauge your integrity not for the right reason but to make sure you'll play ball

Interview Questions

• What's the lowest salary you'll accept   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Client interview, panel interview and hospital rounding. met with key individuals for the hospital and discussed ideas and philosophy. Walked with the staff and listened to their desires from a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• what are my career aspirations?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Akron, OH (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

New management employees will interview with on-sight account management and depending on the position potentially the client. Candidates also might complete a peer interview with the entire management team or even members from the front line staff.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage difficult customers or difficult employees?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Jefferson City, MO (US)).

Interview

I interviewed on the phone and at the account. It was a panel at the account. The whole process was pleasant. I was an interim as I was the current OM. I also had a one on one with our COO and the panel was almost all directors.

Interview Questions

• What I felt my strengths and weaknesses were and how I handled them.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Raleigh, NC (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a panel, each had specific questions to ask. There was no hint of the job availability to change locations, most questions had nothing to do with what I thought should be major concerns. Almost anyone could answer these questions with great answers but it doesn't give a clue about the work performance of the individual.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Princeton, NJ (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The Interview process for my position was very thorough. I met with members of the Crothall Team as well as the Client. I felt it was an overall complete experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my knowledge base.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in September 2017.

Interview

The process was great. Recruiter responded to my inquiry with in 24 hours. RDO reached out to me the following day along with the SVP. I was flown to new city to be interviewed. My experience was really good.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about why I wanted to relocate. I was told about the hospital and some of the issues they were having and asked how I would go about correcting some of the issues that the hospital having.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Dorchester, MA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The Interview process was very smooth. I had a phone screening with a recruiter. Then filled out several tests on-line, then in-person interview with the Regional Director, Asst. Director and client of the hospital.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Oakland, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Great overall experience, Crothall paid for the flight and hotel. My interview was a 5 panel person interview. Also after the interview concluded I was able to check out the city of Oakland and make a final decision on relocation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.