Crothall Healthcare Director of Environmental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crothall Healthcare Director of Environmental Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

2.8

Director of Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview with upper management and also with clients of hospitals. You have to know how all three shifts in hospitals operate from an operational standpoint and also understand the importance of throughput in hospital environments. It's also important to understand all cleanliness terminology, waste regulations and guidelines that will help with keeping a great relationship with clinical staff and infection prevention in hospital settings.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with saving money but also making sure the hospital remains clean for patients and visitors?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Crothall Healthcare

Director of Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

You will be asked about your personal skills and habits more than professional traits. This means that inherent people skills, problem solving skills and other character related traits are more important than basic businessmen or management skills.

You can teach someone how to be a manager, but having leadership skill tend to be inherent.

Interview Questions

• How would you use your resources if there were several employee call outs and you need to cover your schedule, and you cant use OT or find a replacement for the day.   1 Answer

Director of Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Hartford, CT (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Smooth and not intimidating, interviewer was well groomed and very experienced. He asked me questions that not only were informative but they were intelligent and witty. I learned new ways to interview myself.

Interview Questions

• What were my salary requirements   1 Answer

Director of Environmental Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in December 2008.

Interview

Apply on-line through compass-careers. You may be eliminated at this point due to not meeting or exceeeding the requirements for the job - you will receive a e-mail letting you know where you stand.
    First interview is over the phone with a Recruiter. The recruiter will ask you behavioral style questions.
    Second Interview is over the phone with a Regional Manager or Resident Regional Manager. Behavioral style interview is the basis, but sometimes it just turns into a conversation on who you mutually know.
    Third Interview is a face to face interview. This will be done with a Regional or Resident Regional Manager and then maybe with the Client as well. Behavior style interview.
    Offer is made through the Recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you where asked by a employer to do something against your values?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got what I asked for. Hind sight, I should have asked for more due to the expensively weak insurance plans.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.