Crothall Healthcare Housekeeper Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 212 interviews

Other6%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Lexington-Fayette, KY)

Interview

I was hired on the spot for one the a had a very good work history in cleaning, and I was very good at detailing , and I had a very good attendance record

Interview Questions
  • Did I love to clean
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ukiah, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Ukiah, CA) in Sep 2019

Interview

They set an appointment for me to get able to prepare for the interview. No Pressure and the interview is like a friendly question and answer portion. The Interview went well and very clear. Things to do and some of the rules and policy. Rights and Obligation and Responsibilities that will take once get hired.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about first what do i know about the job i am applying for and experience that i have and about my personal data and education and how will i can contribute and do once they will hire me.

Crothall Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare

Interview

Fill out application online. Got a call later that week. Manager talked about the job while walking through the hospital. The interview was rushed and they seemed to be desperate to here new people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Orlando, FL) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was an one on one Interview process. Was asked basic interview questions then was sent to the site to interview with the person I would be working under.

Interview Questions
  • How was a typical workday at my previous job?

Anonymous Employee in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Huntersville, NC) in Jan 2019

Interview

The interview was easy enough, I just walked in for an open interview. With the location manager and regional manager. Just be honest. The whole hiring process is a little involved. You have to get checked for immunizations which takes roughly a week to complete (TB shot just under the skin). Then orientation is for 3 days in Charlotte.

Interview Questions
  • The only one that caught me off guard was "What's your 2 year plan?"

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Orlando, FL) in Jul 2018

Interview

The interview wasn’t very long and the lady was distracted through most of it. Most questions were why most employers ask. She had a printout of common interview questions and read them off the page. First interview I have ever had like that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Houston, TX) in May 2018

Interview

Was an amazing experience. They mentioned we can grow with the company. Also metioned classes we can take at first but now said that there is no classes so they basically get hou all hyped up and then boom your plans are crushed.

Interview Questions
  • To describe myself as a individual.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Cincinnati, OH)

Interview

Fill out application online and then was interviewed by HR manager and assistant director. East - normal questions were asked. Housekeeping experience is helpful but also a good work background helped me get this job. Love doing work to help others.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Hot Springs, AR) in Sep 2017

Interview

the interview was easy and they ask me question about my job tile and where i was work at in how long have i been there and i said 3 years and i work morning at kroger

Interview Questions
  • can i do the job and will i be able to work the hour and time

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in Mar 2017

Interview

Quick, straight forward, and we had to do a safety orientation and a safety quiz to get hired. After the interview and safety orention we had a week of orention training and 5 days of hands on training

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews