Crothall Healthcare Housekeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crothall Healthcare Housekeeper Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

1.9

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Aurora, CO (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Job fair. Interview a lot of tests blood samples shots if they need them and the checks on everything you could ever imagine. I just pray it works out for me and my family because I don't plan on lookup for another job at all I wanna retire from here. That is my plan in life so I hope that I said enough because my hands are hurting from work please

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Crothall Healthcare

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Saginaw, MI (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

they gave me a 2 inch thick packet to go threw and fill out and then got me into a room for the lite interview and said thanks for your time.

Interview Questions

• how long have you been working as a housekeeper   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

Normal interview process. Except there were two managers in the room at the time of the interview like they both had to decide if you would be hired but only one did the talking.

Interview Questions

• What working hours fit your schedule.   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Bakersfield, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was a month after putting in an application soon as an offer was made and accepted i was sent for a drug test and background check tb test

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in housekeeping   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process is relatively painless compared to other job interviews. You will start your interview in a building offsite. They interview multiple applicants at a time so you will have to wait awhile in a meeting room until it's your turn. Once called you will meeting with either an operational manager the human resource manager to discuss your application and why you might be a good fit for the company.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Bethlehem, PA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Hired through a temp agency they set up everything, drug test, etc. They were great until the supervisor from Crothall lied about salery. Then when Crothall decided to keep me it took them over a month to get a paycheck! My car insurance was cancelled because I couldn't pay it. Management didn't seem to care about that and kept telling me I that it was in the mail. Then when I went over his head that I got paid that day! Too little too late!

Interview Questions

• Questions were fairly easy like if you ever cleaned a hospital and wanted to know if we were ok with blood etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just needed a body to fill the position pretty much.