Crothall Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crothall Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

2.5

Imaging Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Daytona Beach, FL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Phone call to go over history of equipment, area to be serviced, and number of team members. Briefed on type of equipment, types of facilities, and what would be covered as far as vehicle mileage.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

Phone interview w/ recruiter, review job description, salary, willingness to travel if needed, basic schedule expectations, if agreed upon face to face interview w/ hiring manager, if the interview goes well recruiter will call with a firm offer.

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Relaxed, semi-formal and engaging
    There was a multi-level interviewing process starting with the director and ending with the COO of the facility. At each level, each individual was very relaxed and welcoming and showed me that they cared more about the individual performing the job than the job itself. This company is nothing without its employees and you get that feeling during the interview process.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Little Rock, AR (US)).

Interview

It was more of a transfer. The director asked my former director if she could talk to me about taking the position with her. I interviewed once with the director and she offered me the position.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durant, OK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Durant, OK (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

great, very easy the person that interviewed me made me feel at ease. Easy interview questions and made sure i was informed of the job duties and if i could meet the standards of quality they were expecting

Interview Questions

• have i ever worked in a hospital before   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (San Angelo, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

it was very in debt, they were interested in a person ability to do the work. how well one work with people, could i supervise people and how well did i get along with people,

Interview Questions

• how well do i operate under certain kinds of situations, did i handle stress well   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Little Rock, AR (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

They offer many ways to easily interview with the company via skype type video or on-site, in person, traditional interview processes. The associates are great and the management is supportive.

Interview Questions

• They stick with behavioral type questions..   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

Fill out application online. Got a call later that week. Manager talked about the job while walking through the hospital. The interview was rushed and they seemed to be desperate to here new people

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

5 managers and an operations manager sat me down and all asked questions picking at my resume as if I were applying for the FBI. It felt like an intimidation tactic. Meanwhile I successfully got two jobs for a total of 12-14 shifts at $34,000 total pay.

Interview Questions

• You have a year missing from your resume why and how did this happen?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to work 12 hours per day at least and to be on call weekdays and weekends to repsond to emergency situations.   1 Answer

Patient Advocate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

I met with Leadership in a office with a lot of interruptions but I didnt mind. The questions that was asked was average, nothing really stood out to me. The interview was brief with minimum information of the job description. Learned exactly of what I would be doing after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my customer service experience.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.