Crothall Healthcare Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crothall Healthcare Manager Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jun 2019

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a very detailed process, you had to apply for the position online, you could upload your resume, the recruiter would call you back once you were short listed, basic job related questions and once they were satisfied then you we made to connect with the hiring manger for a initial phone interview which was followed by an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How important is customer satisfaction? hoe do you measure it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Crothall Healthcare

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

interviewed with Asst. Director and Director for an hour they ask me why did I want to become a manager and what experience did I have and what drives me and how would I handle managing people with all types of personalities.

Interview Questions

• How well do I work under pressure, how would I handle multiple call ins   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with my Director and my Regional Manager at Boston Medical Center. The interview lasted about 15 minutes, it was very brief and direct. I was asked a series of questions, particularly how I would conduct myself in a work placed scenario.

Interview Questions

• How well do you perform under pressure in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in September 2016.

Interview

There was a panel interview first and then and interview with the most senior management at the location. The process was fairly smooth with no major issues. I could no complain about on part of the precess

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process is the standard interview process. You go in, you interview, if they like you, they call you back for another interview. If you pass that interview you get another interview and then a job offer.

Interview Questions

• all standard interview questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.