Find jobs for Operations Manager EVS

Crothall Healthcare Operations Manager EVS Interview Questions

Updated 18 Sep 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 209 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crothall Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Portland, OR) in Apr 2017

Interview

I had multiple phone interviews for this position. I spoke first with the HR screener. Then I spoke with the Regional Director who was very easy to interview with. Since I was already working at a Crothall account, I had meetings with the Director as well.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you want to go in this company?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (The Woodlands, TX) in Mar 2017

Interview

There was a phone interview first. I came in and talked with the director and the assistant director for awhile about my management style and they gave me a few specific questions about what I would do in certain situations. Common management issues like "what would you do if you saw someone on break at the wrong time?" or "how would you deal with someone who was late to work frequently?"

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Birmingham, AL) in Apr 2016

Interview

After being introduced to the management team and a few of the associates, I was taken on a tour of the facility with the Assistant Director, who was nothing short of friendly. It took about 2 hours to complete the tour. Afterwards, we had coffee and chatted very casually for a bit about myself and my goals. Then, we met the Director for the official interview, which took about an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Langhorne, PA) in Jun 2015

Interview

Easy and quick. I got hired the same day. I met with the directors after a phone interview with a recruiter. I felt very comfortable in the interview. I received all of the answers I need during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crothall Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in Jul 2014

Interview

-Fill out online application -Interview was set up and followed up with e-mail from admin -interviewed with director at Crothall at the hospital. -The starting salary was $38,000 and they want you to perform split shifts and work 50+ hours a week because the company is tightening the belt and when your an operations driven company that is all you can really do.

Interview Questions
  • I think the question I was being asked was "How would you manage workers who are making minimum wage?"- Instead of that question being asked, I was asked "How would you manage these people? They don't care about work with they really don't want to be here, they are just looking for that next hand out",

Crothall Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare

Interview

Good process did a panel interview and the questions where easy to answer. Up front about job from the begging and there where not hard qestions. The panel was the hardest part, took place in Orlando at a hospital and they gave a tour of the place and told us what we would be doing

Interview Questions
  • there where no unexpected or difficult questions in this interview. Everytning was easy to answer and there where no hard interview questions. The hardest part of the interview was the panel besides that it was a straight forward easy interview

Crothall Healthcare

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare

Interview

For interviews, you're looking at speaking with at least 3 different big time Directors and the Regional Manager. They are very involved in that part of the decision making. You have to take the usual drug test, and go through a background test. Once hired and all of the paperwork is completed, they ship you off to an all expense paid and reimbursed 2 week training at a select hospital. I went to Shands University in Gainesville and loved it.

Interview Questions
  • I truly don't remember. But they ask a lot of "what if" questions that place in scenarios where you have to think fast and answer accurately. Just put on your "manager thinking cap" and the more you think like a manager the better off you will be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Phila, PA) in Jan 2014

Interview

The first step is a telephone interview with an HR recruiter who then refers the candidate to the site for interview. After a first round with front line management, there is a second interview with senior management.

Interview Questions
  • There is a huge focus on HCAHPS- research and understand this measurement tool and be able to reference past experiences working with HCAHPS or similar analytics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Charlotte, NC) in Jan 2012

Interview

Was at location from 9am until 6pm. Went on a tour around 11am. Interview process did not start until after lunch. Talked with 2 managers who read off a sheet the whole time and were not prepared. Had to wait until all candidates interviewed before I could leave.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neptune, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Neptune, NJ) in Mar 2011

Interview

Hospital made mistake of bringing in this company to do the job. I was already there and was absorbed into the company. They were unimpressive. When they met with existing employees, they were treated as though everything we were doing was wrong, but they didn't change anything really.

Interview Questions
  • None, as I was already an employee when they started.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews