Crothall Healthcare Operations Manager EVS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crothall Healthcare Operations Manager EVS Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

2.2

EVS Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Baltimore, MD (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

you will have two interviews; first with the recruter for your district(phone) and the next with the General manager at the location

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult/ straight forward questions concerning your experience in the environmental services field...   Answer Question

Negotiation

That is set by years of experience as as Envirnmental manager and your education level. All managers are not College grads...

Other Interview Reviews for Crothall Healthcare

Operations Manager EVS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Birmingham, AL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

After being introduced to the management team and a few of the associates, I was taken on a tour of the facility with the Assistant Director, who was nothing short of friendly. It took about 2 hours to complete the tour. Afterwards, we had coffee and chatted very casually for a bit about myself and my goals. Then, we met the Director for the official interview, which took about an hour.

Operations Manager EVS Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (The Woodlands, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview first. I came in and talked with the director and the assistant director for awhile about my management style and they gave me a few specific questions about what I would do in certain situations. Common management issues like "what would you do if you saw someone on break at the wrong time?" or "how would you deal with someone who was late to work frequently?"

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with someone who is late frequently?   Answer Question

Operations Manager EVS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Portland, OR (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had multiple phone interviews for this position. I spoke first with the HR screener. Then I spoke with the Regional Director who was very easy to interview with. Since I was already working at a Crothall account, I had meetings with the Director as well.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to go in this company?   1 Answer

Operations Manager EVS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Charlotte, NC (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Was at location from 9am until 6pm. Went on a tour around 11am. Interview process did not start until after lunch. Talked with 2 managers who read off a sheet the whole time and were not prepared. Had to wait until all candidates interviewed before I could leave.

Operations Manager EVS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Langhorne, PA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy and quick. I got hired the same day. I met with the directors after a phone interview with a recruiter. I felt very comfortable in the interview. I received all of the answers I need during the interview.

Operations Manager EVS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Charleston, SC (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

It seemed to drag a bit from first call to face to face meeting, job that they described was not realistic, made it seem better than it was. I only say this because of no training.

Operations Manager EVS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in July 2014.

Interview

-Fill out online application
    -Interview was set up and followed up with e-mail from admin
    -interviewed with director at Crothall at the hospital.
    -The starting salary was $38,000 and they want you to perform split shifts and work 50+ hours a week because the company is tightening the belt and when your an operations driven company that is all you can really do.

Interview Questions

• I think the question I was being asked was "How would you manage workers who are making minimum wage?"- Instead of that question being asked, I was asked "How would you manage these people? They don't care about work with they really don't want to be here, they are just looking for that next hand out",   1 Answer

Operations Manager EVS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Phila, PA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

The first step is a telephone interview with an HR recruiter who then refers the candidate to the site for interview. After a first round with front line management, there is a second interview with senior management.

Interview Questions

• There is a huge focus on HCAHPS- research and understand this measurement tool and be able to reference past experiences working with HCAHPS or similar analytics.   Answer Question

Operations Manager EVS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neptune, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Neptune, NJ (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Hospital made mistake of bringing in this company to do the job. I was already there and was absorbed into the company. They were unimpressive. When they met with existing employees, they were treated as though everything we were doing was wrong, but they didn't change anything really.

Interview Questions

• None, as I was already an employee when they started.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.