Crothall Healthcare Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crothall Healthcare Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

2.5

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in April 2017.

Interview

The over the phone interview went very well. The interviewer had a lot of interesting questions. The hiring process took about two months to process due to background checks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Crothall Healthcare

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

5 managers and an operations manager sat me down and all asked questions picking at my resume as if I were applying for the FBI. It felt like an intimidation tactic. Meanwhile I successfully got two jobs for a total of 12-14 shifts at $34,000 total pay.

Interview Questions

• You have a year missing from your resume why and how did this happen?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to work 12 hours per day at least and to be on call weekdays and weekends to repsond to emergency situations.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durant, OK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Durant, OK (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

great, very easy the person that interviewed me made me feel at ease. Easy interview questions and made sure i was informed of the job duties and if i could meet the standards of quality they were expecting

Interview Questions

• have i ever worked in a hospital before   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (San Angelo, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

it was very in debt, they were interested in a person ability to do the work. how well one work with people, could i supervise people and how well did i get along with people,

Interview Questions

• how well do i operate under certain kinds of situations, did i handle stress well   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Little Rock, AR (US)).

Interview

It was more of a transfer. The director asked my former director if she could talk to me about taking the position with her. I interviewed once with the director and she offered me the position.

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Relaxed, semi-formal and engaging
    There was a multi-level interviewing process starting with the director and ending with the COO of the facility. At each level, each individual was very relaxed and welcoming and showed me that they cared more about the individual performing the job than the job itself. This company is nothing without its employees and you get that feeling during the interview process.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willoughby, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Willoughby, OH (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a recruiter that worked with me, I then received a call from the Director to set up an interview for the following week, I met with the Director and his boss. The process went very fast and was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• About my experience and if I could talk about a situation that I struggled with while I was a manager elsewhere   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neptune, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Neptune, NJ (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Process was very detailed. Information about hiring company was provided to me so that no questions remained to be asked. The information was helpful in preparing me for the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something that you need to improve at work   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with the RDO and Director of the company. Asked to share personal experiences, future goals and housekeeping patient experiences. Shared initiatives that were implemented at the facility and some best practices.

Interview Questions

• Coming from a background in housekeeping, the interview was not difficult   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Brick, NJ (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good it took about a couple months due to interviewing a few times and also interviewing with different people as well. I interviewed with the client of the hospital twice, the director, and the regional director of the company for the position.

Interview Questions

• Where have you previously worked and what would your boss say about you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.