Crothall Healthcare Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 5 Jun 2019

2.5

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Fairfax, VA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed and comfortable process, the 3 gentleman I interviewed with were very professional and generally very easy to talk too. They were also able to answer all my questions about what the job entailed and what to expect working in this field.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Crothall Healthcare

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Wayne, PA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Interviewed in a room with other people being interviewed at the same time. Seemed like an assembly line for hiring. None of the questions were hard, and it seemed like they weren't looking for any standard answers.

Interview Questions

• How would you discipline a staff member.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Wayne, PA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Very informative and caring in that they wanted to know about you as an individual on a personal level not just a professional level...very descriptive into what the job entailed and expressed availability to move up.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Little Rock, AR (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a job descriptive interview that outlined the job. It also described what area I was applying for and the detail description of the position. Had a panel interview that asked some good questions and responses.

Interview Questions

• My knowledge of the job and the position, current positions that relate to the position applying for.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First of all, I had a phone interview. After the phone interview, they scheduled a sit down interview with the director. After the interview, the director showed me around the facility I was applying for.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yakima, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Yakima, WA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Quick interview with a 10 person round table setting. Rapid fire questions that had direct correlation to the position interviewing for with many questions revolving around customer care and employee relations showing a clear expectation of the culture.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult employees?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Hartford, CT (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

phone interview 1st
    phone interview is for you to explain why you are the right candidate for the job and present your self.
     2nd person to person interview
    show you everything the you have to do and responsibilities for the job

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in this field   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meriden, CT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Meriden, CT (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked many question and wanted me to provide examples on how I took care of customer issues or complaints. They asked me to walk them through some of the issues or concern I have encountered.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer is not please with the service provided?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Very professional, the hiring team was quick to respond to any questions and all that were present had a very descriptive job flow available. After my initial phone screening, I came to the hospital for an in person interview. Following that, I met with another gentleman that had offered me my position.

Interview Questions

• What was I looking for within the management team?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Sacramento, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was simple. Everyone I encountered has made me comfortable throughout the whole process. Everyone is open, nice and have answered any questions I may have.

Interview Questions

• From a background of managing 20 employees how will you go about managing 400?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.