Find jobs for Production Manager

Crothall Healthcare Production Manager Interview Questions

Updated 16 Sep 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Recruiter33%
2.0
HardAverageEasy
Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Manassas, VA) in Sep 2017

Interview

The recruiter's first contact was by email and I appreciated that he communicated well that this was a serious inquiry. We spoke on the phone and I completed the company's video interview that is shareable to various hiring managers, then met in person with the plant team.

Interview Questions
  • The asked about my style of resolving conflicts with both supervisors and subordinates.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (United States)

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and helped setup a meet a greet with the right people. I had worked for this company in the past and am going back without hesitation because of how great they treated me. Depending on the position the will take care of travel for the Face to face interview after the phone interview. The recruiter makes it super easy to get it all setup and they work with your current schedule to not cause any inconvenience.

Interview Questions
  • During the walk through of the plant did you see anything that you could improve on or see something that you feel is not being done efficiently?
Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Rome, GA) in Dec 2013

Interview

I was asked how I heard about this, are you willing to relocate, are you looking for a full time job, what kind of benefits you are looking for and what type of salary I was looking for.

Interview Questions
  • If I was looking for a job for a couple of months or stay and grow up in the company.