Crothall Healthcare Training Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crothall Healthcare Training Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

2.5

Manager-In-Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was refreshing. It didn't feel like an interrogation. I was interviewed by a panel/group. The interviewers were welcoming and friendly. I was able to learn more about the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Crothall Healthcare

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Falls Church, VA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy online application with building profile and submitting resume and cover letter. Received a call from the recruiter the next day and had a general phone interview. Met Director and everything went well, but they are very disorganized when it comes to interviewing. They have an onsite HR person, but don't really talk to that person. It's like they want to be independent, but don't try to learn what they need or involve the people that need to know what is going on. It's weird to see people try to impress you while they are trying to make others fail.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.