Crothall Healthcare Unit Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crothall Healthcare Unit Director Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Unit Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Trenton, MI (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

1 on 1 with regional manager over the phone and again in person, then a meeting with the hospital president which lasted an hour. I then was made a interim director for 2 months than hired permanently.

Interview Questions

• where do you want to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Crothall Healthcare

Unit Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very informative and positive. I gained a lot of knowledge about the company and the expectations. I was able to interview with more than one person so I gained a unformed experience because both individuals asked similar questions but had a different approaches and at the end had the same expectations.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your strength?   1 Answer

Unit Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (San Luis Obispo, CA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview. Then they flew me into California to meet with the Regional Director of Operations and the Client. I also had a panel interview with a bunch of the nursing leaders.

Interview Questions

• How did I manage to bring about positive change in a previous job where there was a resistance to change?   Answer Question

Unit Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in March 2015.

Interview

Asked about my experience , talked a lot about what I can do for the company. Asked how I would incorporate the facilities values and mission in with our daily interactions and processes. What are some of things I would like to change to improve their facility and how will I go about changing. How will I interact with the facilities staff, and sell my program to their hourly staff. What can I bring to their operations and where do I see myself in 5 years. What do I like to do outside of work. Lastly why I choose to relocate to the area.

Interview Questions

• Will I up hold their mission and values   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.