Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Updated 28 Dec 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 91 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (San Jose, CA) in May 2019

Interview

It was a two part interview. The second interview was with the owner. It wasn't a nerve wrecking interview. I was asked maybe three questions. We mostly spoke about my previous job experience. I knew I was hired that day. Overall, great experience.

Interview Questions
  • what experience do you have?
    Answer Question

Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Interview

It lasted only about 15 mins. He just asked me about my previous jobs and basic interview questions like what are your strengths and weaknesses? He gave me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time that a customer wasn't happy and how did you correct the situation?

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2017

Interview

Applied and got called to do an interview the next day, which made me impressed!!! Lady was really nice and on top of it. Asked lots of questions, Which is a great thing!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts in Feb 2016

Interview

talked with manager, basic interview questions, work history, what would you do if a guest does this, how would you handle this, can you do this, do you have transportation, are you ever late or miss days of work. pretty easy stuff

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2015

Interview

Did a phone interview with H.R. on a Thursday afternoon. At the end of the interview she told me she would call in a few days to set up a f2f. By Tuesday I was scheduled for a Friday Interview... I'm currently waiting to hear something back from them...

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer. What were the results?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2015

Interview

Have to interview with the HR manager and then later with the front desk manager and then finally with the GM. I was told that the hr manager just does the initial interview and then passes on the information to the front desk manager who then decides whom she would like to interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (Independence, OH) in May 2014

Interview

I was asked to come in for the interview after I submitted my application and spoke to the Front Desk Manager personally. When I came in she had a list of questions asking me about my knowledge of hotels and my experience in customer service. I was hired on the spot so I went to take the drug test that same day. The process was fast. I started working 2 weeks after I was hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Interview

I responded to their Craigslist ad via email as instructed and included my resume. I got a response the following day regarding my email and asked to come in for an interview. I went in for the scheduled interview only to be told that the manager wasn't even there. They sent me home with an application and told me to bring it back and then they'd call to set up another interview. Thankfully, I was able to see how incredibly unprofessional this particular location of Crowne Plaza is and was able to avoid what I assume would be an unprofessional and subpar environment there.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (Milwaukee, WI) in Sep 2013

Interview

Did and application online in Sept. 2013 and got a call about 2 days later to meet for an interview. When I met for the interview I had to fill out a paper application and once I was finished I began the interview process, it was smooth and simple and lasted about 20 minutes and everyone there was very nice.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't really any difficult questions, they were mostly all common sense like, "how to handle irate customers, or What's the most difficult situation you were in and how did you handle it?" or about your prior experience with customer service.

Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Interview

Interviwed with 2 managers got the job

Interview Questions
  • pretty basic as far as interview goes, as long as you know what you are doing and what you are talking about
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews