Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 92 of over 92 interviews

In Person13%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Interview

I was received by the front office manager who was very kind. I hope to get the job at this marvelous hotel located just nearby my flat. The staff is really efficient and guest oriented.

Interview Questions
  • What skills should I improve?
    Answer Question

Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Interview

Telephone screening, then 2 HR rounds: 1 with direct supervisor and 1 with HR director. Questions mainly were on motivations, why applying for this position and this hotel, why this department and on previous experience

Interview Questions
  • What do you understand about this position? Why did you choose to apply for this position and our hotel?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone interviews are an easy way to screen job seekers. In just a few quick questions, phone screeners allow you to vet a candidate and make sure they are a strong match skill-wise before you decide to invest further time in them. At this stage, you'll want to focus on high-level questions to make sure they meet the requirements of the role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself. How did you hear about this position? Why did you decide to apply for this position? What are your biggest strengths? What are your biggest weaknesses? What do you know about this company/organization? Why should we hire you? What are your salary requirements? Do you have any questions for us? What are you looking for from a new position? Are you considering other positions in other companies? What is the professional achievement you’re most proud of? What kind of working environment do you work best in? Where do you see yourself in five years?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (Copenhagen) in Mar 2021

Interview

Very professional, well-prepared questions. Friendly atmosphere, a feeling of a nervous and stressful job interview. The company was curious about my perspective and able to customize conditions. After declining the offer by me company acted very professionally.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (Pune) in Jan 2021

Interview

1st Round: Introduction 2nd Round: meet and greet 3rd Round : Hr meet There were only three people taking my interview and it was shorter than expected. no tests were given. and the staff was friendly

Interview Questions
  • 1. introduction 2. Previous employer 3. Previous job description 4. GK 5, Skills
1 person found this interview helpful

Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Interview

I submitted my application. Got called in for an interview. The interview was really really really fast and easy. Took like 25 minutes. Its pretty much common sense . Waited a few days. Then got offered the job! Yay!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Interview

persönliche Einladung ins Hotel Anfahrt auf eigene Kosten Gespräch in einer Lounge Führung durchs Hotel war möglich, um Einblick in den Betrieb zu bekommen Assistant Director of Sales und Personaler*in waren anwesend Es wurden abwechselnd Fragen gestellt freundliche Stimmung Dresscode: elegant

Interview Questions
  • Was macht mich besonders? Was kann ich als Praktikant im Unternehmen beitragen? Wie gehen Sie mit anspruchsvollen Gästebeschwerden um? Wann waren Sie schon mal spontan? Haben Sie schon ein mal eine stressige Situation erlebt?

Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

Interview

Interview with Food and Beverage Manager who made me feel comfortable and relaxed in the environment. Then had another interview with a manager higher up who was also extremely welcoming and friendly. Overall a decent experience and didn't require a multitude of prep.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hobart

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (Hobart) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was a group interview. The atmosphere was very welcoming and managers are friendly, no pressure at all. Our group was interviewed by four managers from different departments. I really liked the manner they communicated to us. I told about my previous experience shortly and then each of us. Also I had reading test. It was fun, no pressure at all. I wish all interview would be like that one.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 3 years ?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Roissy-en-France

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (Roissy-en-France) in Dec 2019

Interview

L'entretien avec la responsable des Ressources humaines s'est très bien déroulé, j'ai pu prouver que je restai à l'écoute du marché et que je pouvais apporter quelque-chose de neuf à l'entreprise.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Interviews